Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

I Hate Google

Posted 01-30-2017 at 02:38 PM by Komodo Jones

I think there's someone on here who's username is Google and this is not about them. Also if anyone here works at Google, I don't hate you unless you're a jerk. I'm also not saying I hate people who use Google(personally I'm still mostly a Yahoo user), nor am I saying I hate the company personally. Unfortunately though Google has posed me with some..."interesting" proposals to my D/s life.

Several years ago, I posted an ad looking for a slave and foolishly put my e-mail address in there. Unfortunately, certain search terms that I will not reveal in this blog have led non gd users to my application and they decide to send me an e-mail. Like I said this leads to some interesting results.

A lot of times when I get these e-mails, is usually when I'm not a free agent. I'm either spoken for by a Domme or I have a sub and I feel it's not fair to them for me to take on another sub at that time. I'm usually monogamous, you either really have to impress me or be really close (emotionally) to me for me to change that. But in this entry I'm going to state three different occurrences of what I've had to deal. I will start with the least disappointing to the most disappointing. And fair warning, #3 in this list is going to be pretty heart-wrenching...you have been warned.

#1)Non-serious slaves. If you're a switch or a Dominant, you deal with these quite a lot on this site, or so it seems. A lot of these so-called subs say they'll be serious and as soon as you let them cum you never hear from them again. I even set up a roleplay dare that was like this which ended in failure. Then there's THIS person. I've never experienced this before honestly. I took this girl as my sub. And I gave her the first task that I usually give most of my subs which is to fill out a questionnaire of 20 questions I've posted on here. Five days go by and she hasn't filled it out. When I asked her about she said she forgot...You forgot a task that takes maybe a maximum of ten minutes to fill out. So I told her about that and I expect it to get done. Two more days later still nothing so I said I had no interest to pursue her anymore to which she said "Whatever, dude." No this is not a whatever moment. I give you task I expect them to be done, I am very lax as a dominant but I do not put up with any bull crap from something so easy as filling out a questionnaire which was the first task I gave you EVER and you can't even go that far. I'm sure some people have experienced this before, but I never have.

#2) These are the most recent ones I've gotten and I have gotten two within the last month. Usually, if I get a response I write back with a "Sorry I'm not interested or I'm not available." I even do this to underage one which are ones I get a lot too, and I'm sorry but if you want me to dominate you have to be at least 18, no exceptions. However, these next two people I don't even send responses to. Usually these ads are not very interesting, selling yourself is something to get me interested. Some of them are detailed but there's one detail that hooks me up and makes me automatically delete the e-mail. "I'm in serious debt and I will need to get paid for this." I do not have a job that pays a lot, I barely make enough to support myself. Money is something I don't really deal with in my D/s relationships. One of my previous subs asked me pretty early on in our relationship if they could get access to an Amazon wish list or buy me a gift card or something. I was very uncomfortable with this, and even if it was later on in our relationship, I'd still probably be uncomfortable with it. The main thing you get if you submit to me is your needs fulfilled and compassion. I'm not going to pay you and I'm not going to make you pay me. In fact, I'll downright refuse it if you want to pay me. I do what I do because I'm good at what I do and I enjoy doing it and helping other people out. Leave the cash out of this.

#3) Once again be forewarned as this can be heart-wrenching. The previous ones on this list I've received multiple copies of. I've only received one of these and I honestly hope I don't receive another one. I was actually thinking about this last night and left me a little sleep-deprived. An older woman approached me about the ad and she wanted me to take someone as my sex slave...their 17 year old daughter. Now first off this is underage and I don't deal with underagers. But furthermore, they wanted her to be my slave as a punishment. A punishment...what happened to grounding or no allowance or whatever. Yes I know sexual abuse exists but not growing up in that environment it just digsusts me. Also that borders on human trafficking practically. Not only is that illegal, but that actually jeopardizes my job if I were to engage in that. I may be a food service worker but it's more complicated than that and doing so would jeopardize my job. This would be bad enough but when I said I wouldn't do it she said if I wouldn't do the punishment, the punishment would be that her step-dad would rape her.

After I heard this I just broke down, how can this world produce so much evil? It breaks my heart and I prayed for this girl that I don't even know anything about except her age and has this horrible life. Like I said I thought about this last night and I wish, I truly wish that she could get away from this and while I am not old enough to be her father, if I could I would take custody of her and just provide her with a safe place where she wouldn't have to worry about these things. Nobody should have to worry about these things, but it happens. And I still pray for this girl, I don't know what her situation but I still pray for her.

Anyway, this was just kind of a free write so there's bound to be mistakes in here, and this may be so extreme that this blog may be deleted and that's fine. But yeah thank you Google for bringing these situations to my life, because they really enrich it. Sadly these e-mails are not going to stop but at least I know how to deal with them, or so I think, and at least I know how to latch on to what a relationship should truly be.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2300 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great share. I only pity the title because I think you brought something valuable to the topic.

I sympathize with you in your #3. What a horrific experience.
  2. Old Comment
    Wow, your third experience was downright awful. What a deplorable person. I hope you reported her (I don't doubt you did)!

But, whether we like it or not, people grow up in all kinds of situations around the globe and there are places, communities even, where people believe that sort of behavior and child rearing is okay. It's sobering to think about.
  3. Old Comment
    Wow it is soo easy to forget that things like #3 actually do exist in this world. I cant imagine what that poor girls life is like or what went wrong with her parents. Like what would bring you to treat your own child like that..... That must be annoying getting random emails like that. Maybe you could change your email address? Of course if its one you use alot that could be a hassle too.