Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

My Apologies to the Queens, Lady and Princess

Posted 06-23-2014 at 06:26 AM by Nzrunner

My Mistress commanded me to write individual apology notes to each active lady on the tease/denied by girls thread for cumming while still being on the thread. So here you are ladies!!!

Lady Ly,
I sincerely apologize for cumming without permission. I was very selfish and inconsiderate to do so specially after you personally have been kind enough to give reductions and to not give out maxes all the time. I humbly beg your forgiveness and am willing to do any Mistress approved punishment to help earn it.

Sorrowful little pet of Nkat68,
Nzrunner

Princess Truth,
I am so sorry I do not even know where to begin. You spent all that time and then even gave me a huge reduction and I squandered and waisted it because I could not wait. I beg your forgiveness and am willing to do a Mistress approved punishment for penitence if you will just please forgive me.

Mistresses sorrowful fool,
Nzrunner

Queen Suan,
I want to apologize for my thoughtlessness in cumming without permission. I was very selfish and could not even wait for the chance to be free. Please except my apology and feel free to send any Mistress approved punishment that will help me earn your forgiveness.

Mistresses stupid fool,
Nzrunner

Miss Preeti,
I wanted to take the time to apologize for my lack of self control and for cumming without permission. I was very selfish and should have waited until free to take such liberties. Please accept my sincerest apologies and feel free to send a Mistress approved punishment if that helps to earn your forgiveness.

Mistresses stupid fool,
Nzrunner

Queen CJLM,
Queen of Queens. I am so sorry that i have failed and cummed without permission or freedom from the thread. I do not deserve forgiveness but humbly beg for it. Please feel free to send a. Mistress approved punishment if that would help.

Mistresses stupid fool,
Nzrunner

Miss Baby_Puppy,
I apologize for cumming without permission specially after you have been so nice as to give me free reductions. I do not deserve them for what I have done i humbly beg you forgives and feel free to give any Mistress approved punishment if that helps.

Mistresses stupid fool,
Nzrunner

Queen Mistress,
Were to even begin. I am so sorry that I both did not wait for freedom from the thread but that I also did not wait for you specific permission to cum. I have willfully disobeyed and beg your forgiveness even though I know that I do not deserve it. I have been so selfish even after you expressed your desire to help me out of the thread so I could cum for you. As for why you should forgive me Mistress? I do not know I feel as if I need to earn your trust back.
I do no think that I deserve your help to be free from the thread but must instead cast myself upon your kindness and mercy. I would love to be for your use and play instead of being controlled by everyone. But understand that I obviously have an issue and need to learn self control.
Mistress, I also do not believe that I deserve to cum for a very long time even though I oh so much want to. I have day dreams about it and it has begun to drive me crazy with desire. I to understand though if you decide that I need to wait a good long while until cumming even if I am free from the thread.
I live being owned by you Mistress and am so sorry to have broken your trust and your specific commands. I do not deserve someone so kind, sweet and amazing as you!!!

Begging for Forgiveness,
Nzrunner
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1798 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's funny because I was the one you made you cum