Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: True Colors!

Posted 05-19-2015 at 11:58 AM by MasterDaddy02

At times, people don't realize that those true colors will come out. No matter what, they do make that big difference in the end. They do created that side of which cannot be hidden inside of them. The problem is how so many inner emotions that must be cover up to make that nice package look great. When in all honesty, it is not great. It is not all real. It is just make believe to fulfill that true emptiness. That is what makes, some not stick around and move on so very quickly. That is what makes some who don't get there way, vanished and never return. The true quality of a person is just that in every degree. That real deep feeling of how the truth is just that. That no matter what, you stick to your points because you are not hidding from that poor emptiness inside yourself. You are a solid person and know what you are worth. Not that you must say, hey it is not going my way and take off due to how the truth is just that. So many forget and so many cannot face that.

True colors really do come out when you read from the start. When you read between those lines and take that powerful look at each one. Not from what you truly hope they are saying. Remember, if you are empty from the start, then nothing will truly matter to you. It is how some can't wait for that candy or to see how wonderful the wait was to truly experience it. They must go looking for that piece of candy right now. Even though they were seeing it being made, but just needed a little more time to finish the completed process.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1070 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'll sure hope this revelation has shed some light on you as a person. To really know your self is a great start to becoming a better human.

Stop and think. Ask yourself if you're hiding anything. I show my colors everyday and it makes me a better person.