Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > simplesub

Rate this Entry

My 7 day journey to Anal whore

Posted 04-13-2024 at 07:24 PM by simplesub

Yes it's true, I am an owned anal whore now. 7 days ago I wasn't i didn't think i would be but then i met Mistress and well here i am.

I don't know exactly how much detail the Mistress wants me to put here but I'll keep it brief for now. I can always expand it later (much like my ass). It all started when I sent out a message enquiring about looking for a new Domme after having had a quick glance at her ad. I haven't subbed in a while after needing to work on myself for a little bit but something drew me to Mistress so I clicked send and went to bed. When I woke up in the morning there was a reply. Mistress knew I hadn't read her post properly and probably thought I was a time waster. Mistress gladly took the benefit of the doubt though and we started talking. She warned me that she was heavily into anal and if I was going to be her sub I would have to get used to the idea of my back hole being used thoroughly. Well, she wasn't wrong. Over the past 7 days we had a trial period to see if we would have a dynamic that would work at all? Mistress is firm and knows exactly what she's talking about. I thought she was insane when she told me that not only would my ass be stretched, but that I would enjoy it, crave it, and even cum from it. It has only been a week and all of those things have happened. I didn't believe it when she said I would fit a deodorant can up my ass… when I did, everything changed.

Don't get me wrong, I was always into Mistress, and I absolutely wanted to please her, But something took over me when that can finally popped into my ass ready to be thrusted over and over. It was like the lightbulb went off and the Mistress was right about everything. She knows my body better than I do. If she says I don't need to cum, then I don't. If she says it will fit in my ass, best believe it WILL fit in my ass. If she says anything I say ‘Yes Mistress’ as she is obviously correct. My ass is filled with a plug now, with my collar on, finally shaved pussy and ass, and the Mistress was right, this is correct for me. 7 days ago I was just an unowned sub, now i am an owned anal whore and i couldn't be happier.

Our trial week started off with just a couple rules, basics to build upon. One of the rules was no touching without permission, this meant I had to turn of the vibrator I had been using, I was then left teased and wound up. Mistress has had her whore plugged up more often then not when at home. At the beginning of the week I couldn’t fit the large plug in without a lot of working up to it. Now it is my default plug. mistress has had her whore stuck two fingers up it’s ass in the bathroom at work. This created a funny lube incident. A packet of lube fell out of my pocket and a co worker saw. I had to quickly say I forgot to put it in the bin when cleaning up one of the safe sex packets we give out 😂. Mistress has had her slave edge countless times. I have had to hump my pillow, mistress was kind enough to allow me to flip it over to sleep. And the deodorant can that I never thought would even fit in my ass is the only thing that has made me cum this week. When I was able to edge by fucking it into my ass, I begged mistress to be able to cum and mistress let me! I am incredibly thankful for this as mistress does NOT let her subs cum often at all. That being said as soon as I came from the ass fucking mistress had me play with my clit cast and hard until I came again. I was so tired after that I slept for hours. But at this point I knew I was desperate for mistress to be my Domme. Now finally I am, and I wish to please her as much as I can as often as I can! Mistress I am your whore.

Simple sub
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 169 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments