Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

my punishment report for not following rules for 3 months

Posted 01-10-2018 at 11:26 AM by Twisted Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
3 whole months, what a naughty kitty!

I think you should edge yourself 108 times in as few sittings as possible (two edges for each of your 18 rules you've skipped per month). You should do so on your knees while plugged. Each break longer than a minute you take "costs" 54 paddle spanks per ass cheek & 27 deepthroats of your dildo. After you've completed the edges you should remain plugged for 23 of the next 24 hours. As per your rules make sure you provide proof (a report is fine).

Hope that makes you purr and suffer in equal measure
ok, so this is my report. I chose to type out my report on my laptop while I was doing the punishment. (since i can have a bad memory when I get really horny, and boy, did I get really horny.)

im on my 17th edge right now, and after the 13th, i started to leak. fuck got 20 seconds to start up again 10 seconds.

edge 20 done, i leaked even more. now im on 21. my entire body is like jello right now. even typing this is really hard.

its gotten to the point that it only takes me 30 seconds to edge. im on number 24 now. god help this kitty.
im sorry, ill follow the rules i swear.

edge 25 made me leak even more cum. i just barely started again before timer exceeded 1 minute for edge 26. this is really getting hard.

i figured id type my report while edging to keep my mind off the pleasure. try to last ya know? oh fuck

after having edged 30 times, i feel like im gonna collapse.

still haven't taken more than a 1 minute break. 59 second break? yes. 1 minute? no.

moving onto 33rd edge. the plug i used is my medium plug. the small one kept falling out while i was kneeling.

that makes 35. told Alexa to shuffle my music for further distraction. im sweating up a storm too. onto 36th edge.

on 38th starting to go in 30 second bursts. gotta buckle down and get through this punishment.

that makes 40, im actually really impressing myself right now. but my god, im jello right now.

just finished my 56th edge, damn near came too. i cant help it, after the 45th i stuck my dildo to the sliding door and started giving it a bj while edging

just started edge 70. kitty has become a cock hungry slut. i haven't been this horny in a very long time. im getting as much of my pre cum as possible on my dildo so i can suck it clean.
it tastes so sweet and delicious. i swear i could drink a whole glass of it.

30 left....

body still jello more like mush now.

23 left...
just hit the big 100.

at 87, i fell to the floor, no longer able to kneel. at 90 i failed the timer by 8 seconds.

ok, now that im done, i can finish this blog post properly. so, the 27 deep throats. I'm not good at that stuff, but surprisingly, taking it slow, i was able to finish off all 27. the first 10 or so almost made me vomit, but i suffered through it. (feel like a total champ too!!!)

the spanks were nothing, (earlier i took 100 to each cheek) so that was easy. my dick was positively throbbing by the end of the 108 edges, and even hurt a bit. also, when i finally went to cum, nothing came out. i just had like, a blank orgasm. an orgasm, without ejaculation. it was really weird. never happened before.

i guess i had just leaked out all my semen during the 108 edges? it wasn't nearly as explosive as i had hoped either, and it was actually kind of a let down. im still horny as fuck. but im totally glad to be done with all those edges.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 109 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice report and impressive that you managed it with just 1 tiny break. I guess them 27 deepthroats proved to be a good stick you badly wanted to avoid. After 108 edges, and probably over an hour of horniness, I can't help but giggle at you "firing a blank" at the end Even your own body seems to want to punish you

Posted 01-10-2018 at 11:47 AM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline