Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > willingmale

1. Old Comment

My Sunday with Sarah

Sounds like it was a great day!
  2. Old Comment

My PM mouth soaping dare

Great report! How soft does the bar of soap get after thirty minutes soaking? How deep were your teeth impressions?
  3. Old Comment

My skype session with RoseBrat

Using deep heat or anything similar on something going to be used internally is very silly indeed.

They are extremely potent vasodialators that get absorbed into the tissue layer and can quite easily give chemical burns, not to mention increase the existing problems associated with penetration.
  4. Old Comment

My skype session with RoseBrat

A couple clarifications

The first roll was 30 jumping jacks.

After he tried hitting the pegs from his nipples, he rolled and had to spank his ass 50 times and his nipples 30 times each. He spanked his ass, and then I kindly let him finish his squats and toe touches before he spanked his nipples, after he had just tried tried so hard to spank the pegs off his nipples.

Also, I knew/figured that the deep heat wouldn't cause too much hurt to his ass with the ice in there, as several others have reported similar circumstances to me. But for someone who hasn't done it before, the psychological aspect of having to do it sounds terrible. Before willingmale put the plug in, he asked me if he REALLY had to. So, he was certainly thinking it was going to be awful.

Also, the first command that I stopped using the dice dare, was to have him make love to his butt plug while edging himself, and coating his butt plug in his precum after each edge. Everything after that was my own ideas (I did create the dice dare just for him though, so everything WAS my idea...), not pre-decided

Anyway, thank you for the nice report, and the kind words It was more fun than I ever expected.
    Updated 11-21-2012 at 06:04 AM by Rose_Angel
  5. Old Comment

Dares that I have had to perform

Sounds like you've been very good at following your instructions. Well done
  6. Old Comment

Soapy mouth

Ok, so when I got home, Alice41100 took some pity on me and the 10 soapings I had accrued were reduced to 5 (but it cost me a humiliating pic, and I've to think up some toilet and bathroom dares for her)

Did the soapings and couldn't get rid of the taste for the whole evening - boy, what a constant reminder of how dumb I am that was!

Still, overall 10 down, 15 to go
  7. Old Comment

Soapy mouth

What an afternoon! Courtesy of swapping PMs with Alice41100, she has accrued several dares and a few more things to add to her signature, and I've got 7, yes 7, mouth soapings to do when I get home!

At least I suppose it'll be 12 down, ONLY 188 to go!
  8. Old Comment

Soapy mouth

Good news, Alice41100 has agreed that I will have to do a maximum of 200 mouth soapings (but it did cost me another PM so I'm up to 5 now)

Only 195 more to go...
  9. Old Comment

Soapy mouth

Two more soapings completed, courtesy of smellybitch and Alice41100, total now 4 completed. I've asked/pleaded with Alice41100 for some leniency but haven't had a reply yet so am assuming she feels I haven't learnt my lesson yet
  10. Old Comment

Soapy mouth

D'oh, when will I learn? Having sent smellybitch a PM she kindly (!) replied meaning that's going to be a third soapy mouth and I haven't yet completed my first full day

I've a feeling that this is going to be a very long, and soapy, three weeks
  11. Old Comment

Soapy mouth

Second morning and I awoke to find a PM from silkysatin. I didn't have the bar of soap he requested so I brushed my teeth with my electric toothbrush and some liquid soap.

It made me gag, and I'm already regretting my pledge but if you live by the sword...