Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > loke

Rate this Entry

A Girl and her Partner

Posted 09-27-2011 at 08:05 PM by loke

This semester is going to suck every Tuesday and Thursday.

Ok so, I am in a photography class with the two girls, now I opened the door by accident on one of them while she was loading her film, it all got ruined, this happened a couple weeks ago.

Last week, the girl I did it to seemed fine, nice to me, laughing about it etc... but boy what a difference a week makes! She totally changed! Today, I couldn't open the door cause I thought someone was trying to open it at the same time on the inside, so another person opened it with ease, so the girl mocked laugh at me and not a friendly laugh. I noticed today she wants nothing to do with me, not one word was said to me (her asking where the teacher was did not count, plus I was the only one who she could of asked and she really needed to know).

Her partner (her friend), ALWAYS had something against me. Today was a prime example. I had to use the light she was using (so I can see pics on my negatives, the film basically), she was staring at me to see if I was going to use it at the same time as she did. Well her stare worked, I chickened out haha. I should of just did it to see her reaction

So because of those two, yeah, "fun" times this semester and it already started today.

Today was the last time I be too shy to defend myself. It is all out with her from here on out. She will get owned, she better watch her body expressions and words towards me, cause I am gonna own her hardcore (only on the defensive).
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6421 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Tell her she dropped her pocket, then when she goes to look at the ground, laugh at her and tell her you can't drop your pocket. That will surely show her...
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ninjota View Comment
    Tell her she dropped her pocket, then when she goes to look at the ground, laugh at her and tell her you can't drop your pocket. That will surely show her...
    Nah, I don't want to return evil for evil.
  3. Old Comment
    insist that you buy them a drink, to make up for it!
  4. Old Comment
    Buying them a drink is a good idea but personally I'd just ignore them - doesn't sound like they are worth worrying about.
  5. Old Comment
    How exactly are you going to "own" her? I agree with Invisible, just ignore these clowns
  6. Old Comment
    If you had ruined my project at schoolio, I wouldn't be very fond of you either.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetsong View Comment
    If you had ruined my project at schoolio, I wouldn't be very fond of you either.
    Yeah, you could try apologising if you haven't?
    It does seem really weird that she would be fine and then get mad at you after though.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Comment

Yeah, you could try apologising if you haven't?
    It does seem really weird that she would be fine and then get mad at you after though.
    I apologized to her the same day it happened.

And maybe she was just covering it up idk, it is weird.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Comment
    How exactly are you going to "own" her? I agree with Invisible, just ignore these clowns
    I don't know what I will say ahead of time cause it will be all sporadic and random (maybe she will do something once during class, more than than once, or nothing at all). But yeah, my defense won't be something she will be expecting (but still won't be mean).
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweetsong View Comment
    Yeah maybe she doesn't want to put the incident past her yet.