Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CBanks185

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Experiments

Posted 09-08-2010 at 06:05 AM by CBanks185
Updated 09-25-2010 at 07:24 AM by CBanks185

This is based on a post in one of the forums. Anyway. You know how you sometimes wonder what effect certain things would have on someone? Well, i can be the ragdoll to find out.

For example: What do tissues taste like? Get me to find out. How long does it take for a pair of panties to burn up in a metal fireproof container? Get me to find out (using mine of course)

This is a tool for humiliation and discovery.
Just PM me about it anytime.
But be fast, i probably wont be able to do this for long.

And remember: It can be anything

EDIT: Who am i kidding, just ask me to do anything. Id prefer it be on topic, but its all fine
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 65780 Comments 97
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 97

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wearing a white butten down shirt and a pair of black jeans and the biggest pair of boots you own go to a grocery store with at least 20 pennies. Go up to each of the employees at the checkouts and offer them a hug. After youve worked your way down the line walk towards the doors and stair out for 2 minutes then go back to each of the checkout stations and offer to give them a penny if they spit in your face. How many people accepted the hug? how many accepted the offer to spit in your face? how many people that accepted the hug also accepted spiting in your face?
  2. Old Comment
    Will Do ASAP... As in, going now.

Ill be using a phone, so i can reply as soon as its done.
  3. Old Comment
    There were 6 men and 2 women there - 3 hugged me, and one of the women spat on my lips for all my pennies, since noone else wanted them.

At least they gave me a decent reason for ignoring me this time - "Were busy, move along"

If it helps anyone, i live in an apartment, 6th floor. Ive said this, but im reminding you all
  4. Old Comment
    (the lobby of your apartment was what my second dare meant but your job seemed like a better idea no kids to see you)

wearing your boots again a pair of boy shorts and a pull over sweater go to each door on your floor and ask if you can watch tv, if someone agrees sit and watch tv for 13 minutes and during that time you are not allowed to swallow, let your mouth hang open s that your drool pools on their floor.
    did anyone let you in?
    how did people react?
  5. Old Comment
    Noone let me in - No matter what.

Strange people
  6. Old Comment
    Ok i have to know, go to each neighbors door again and on your knees beg them to tell you why they dont like you.
  7. Old Comment
    All of them just closed the door, but one said "Because your f- wierd"
  8. Old Comment
    Let your pubic hair grow for the next week, then shave them off and place each one indevidually on a piece of scotch tabe and fold the tape over to keep it from going anywhere. then go to an electronic store wearing a thong and your smallest bra and sell them for $1 each
  9. Old Comment
    Go to a book store(busier the better) wearing a mini skirt, t shirt and a pair of socks. go infront of a open regester and go limp, stay there for one hour. If anyone asks you to move tell them your fine with people walking on you to get to the regester.
    did they close that regester?
    did people ignore you ?
    did people walk on you?
    did people try to work around you?
  10. Old Comment
    I already saw an 'how many banana's can you fit in your bum" experiment and I would like to continue on that note.

Put as many banana's in your ass and as many ice cubes as possible in your vagina. Now what I would like to know, is it still possible to run around and move as easy as normally.

So go outside, run around for 30 minutes, do so some exercises and report back.
    1. was it as easy to move around?
    2. did you have any problems keeping the banana's and water inside?
    3. did it feel degrating or was it not that bad?
  11. Old Comment
    A: Will do

B: Will do

C: It didnt impede me at all
    It did feel degrading though
  12. Old Comment
    good point stricken in favor of other ideas ill state when you get back
    Updated 09-26-2010 at 02:49 PM by quietdom
  13. Old Comment
    Devoid - Ill do that when i get back from my trip
  14. Old Comment
    I think I'll have a crack at this.

1. How many pushups can you do whilst balancing a cup of your own pee on your back?
    2. When the pee spills, how long does it take for you to mop it all up with your tongue?
    3. How long can you keep a cup of your own pee in your mouth for without swallowing.
    4. Next time you need to poo, do so on the floor. Now put it in your mouth. How long can you hold it there for before you need to puke?
    5. Let skid marks (poo stains) build up on your toilet for the next week. How long does it take you to clean them off with your tongue?

Good luck
  15. Old Comment
    1: 6
    2: 4 minutes.
    3: 61 seconds
    4: I did that just now, 10 seconds.
    5: Brilliant idea
  16. Old Comment
    I take it you also cleaned the puke by licking it up?

I would like to know if it is possible to clean that whole mess by eating it without puking again. If it's not possible, id like to know how many times you puked and had to start over again.

If you already cleaned it you'll have to do it again some other time. After all, it isn't an scientific experiment if it can't be reproduced
  17. Old Comment
    Ill be sure to when my trips done, thanks!
  18. Old Comment
    Get inside a small dark enclosed space, the tighter the better. A closet, cabinet, suitcase, chest, etc will work, just be sure it is completely dark and completely closes you in. You should have to curl up in a tight little ball. If you have a way to be locked in, that is better. Now for two tests. How many orgasms can you have in there per hour and how many hours can you tolerate staying in there.

Just make sure you can breathe easily while you are inside before you stay too long.
  19. Old Comment

no liquids leaving your body...

Something you can also do when at work...
    Tomorrow, embark on a day where pee will only leave you in absorbed form. Could you investigate how many sanitary towels you need for that?

-After you get up, pee as usual
    -After that, you dress and wear a sanitary towel. Put an alarm at buzzing every 5 minutes and pee every time it goes off completely.
    -You change the s.towel when and only when you feel your panties are damp.
    -Carry on as usual, keep well hydrated and report here in detail and let me know how many you need until the evening!
    -->realized only now you are hiking in Nevada from your other posts... So leave this for later!
    Updated 09-27-2010 at 10:20 AM by ltakltak (realized CBanks is kind of occupied now..)
  20. Old Comment
    Fill a bucket with ice-water.
    While watching TV (or relaxing in any other way), immerse one of your feet in the cold water.

Experiment questions & tasks
    1) describe the feeling of the immersion
    The cold (and possibly pain) you'll feel will probably increase, plateau and then finally decrease.
    2) Describe the feeling of each of those phases.
    3) How long did each phase take?
    If you detect other phases, please answers question 2 and 3 for each.
    4) Describe the feelings and after effects when you remove your foot.
  21. Old Comment
    can you write your name on the ground by peeing? what happened? how did you do it? I've always wanted to know what would happen if a girl tried to do this :]
  22. Old Comment
    see how meany times you can cum in one day before your pussy starts to hurt .... the do it one more time

if then see how long you can fuck your ass untill that starts hurting too .. sound fun ?