Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

30th October

Posted 10-30-2014 at 12:42 PM by sparklystar
Updated 10-30-2014 at 01:33 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So I slept topless last night which was actually quite liberating seeing as I usually sleep in my bra and my pyjama top. I drank my 2 pints of water and am still managing to sleep all night and not get up for the toilet.

Today I am helping to film a drama short film for some fellow first year students and I have been given a grey and pink pleated skirt that comes to just mid-thigh and a white shirt with grey sweater vest. As a result I am wearing white school socks (because the short film is set in a school) which limits what I can wear underneath today. I have chosen to wear panties rather than a bra as it is quite windy and I don’t want people to see my ass/pussy and our shirts are partially fitted with support anyway so that bra strap marks aren't seen through the costume. Another result of this is that I have had to write ‘willing slut’ on top of my pussy because I can’t risk my skirt blowing up and it being seen, nor can I have the writing imprinting itself on the costume. This makes me feel very much like an actual slut.

Today I took my breakfast into my room to eat like a pet because everyone has lectures today and everyone is in and out all day/morning. Can’t risk being seen.

I’ve also had to do an additional weekly rule today and wear a bra connection wedgie for three hours. I did this immediately after my shower, so while I was eating as I got up at 5:30 and had to be leaving the flat at 9 to make it in time. It was extremely painful, especially when I bent down on hand and knees to eat my cereal as it really made the underwear rise up into me. It was a very unenjoyable experience and a very painful one, I would prefer not to do it again but it’s a weekly rule, although after a while it did become more bearable. I then removed the bra and the wedgie and went to the film site.

It was a bit awkward on the film site as I was sharing a dressing room with 3 other girls who had all worn bras to set and then took them off once they had put their shirts on whereas I hadn’t put one on at all because of the rules. I stripped quickly and put the shirt on but not before the other three noticed and gave me horrible looks. I heard them whisper whore and slut to each other. Other than that though filming was great fun, although my name was used a lot, so a lot of water was drunk and held in for as long as possible, and I got home at 1pm.

Now confession time: I’m lazy. So last night after using the vibe to edge twice, I left my vibrator on the floor and I didn’t have time to put it away earlier this morning. So upon entering my room, I threw my bag onto my bed, which had a 568 page hardback textbook in it. I’m ashamed to admit it fell off my bed, my aim is awful and landed on my vibrator. After lunch and realising what had happened I tried it to make sure it worked and realised it didn’t because all the plastic had cracked. My other vibrator has also gone missing. (I may have left it at home when moving house and not brought it to university, I have only used the purple one since arriving at uni). So I have had to change my sleeping dare for tonight slightly until my new one (I have ordered a new one) arrives on Saturday.

So my sleeping dare tonight is hard, I have to drink almost a litre of water before bed and if I have to pee before my alarm goes off, I have to try the dare again until I manage the whole night. On top of that I still have to drink 2 pints as my normal rule, so I don’t think I will be completing this. If after three nights attempting this I haven’t managed I have to do a punishment dare, so I would suggest you start thinking of some.

I have also spent an hour in duct tape panties as I was earlier dared to by a person in my flat. We were playing a very tame version of truth or dare. In fact I am still wearing them now. Not allowed to take them off until 9pm but only the girls are allowed to ask me to lift up my skirt to check.

write again soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 766 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Bad luck loosing one of your vibes, but the new one will arrive soon to Keep the Dares doable.
    Posted 10-30-2014 at 02:01 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline