Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Bound and Controlled

Posted 04-04-2020 at 06:24 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 04-05-2020 at 04:55 PM by KinkyBBW

OMG! That was awesome! I had myself bound with legs together in a kneeling position. I had my Lush in and my Ambi secured in place with a rope harness. I had an anal hook in and attached to the other end of the rope was my cuffed hands above my head so if I tried to pull my hands down, the hook pulled up. I gave control of my devices to a random person through a link right before cuffing my hands. Within a minute or two someone took control and 🤯 thank you whoever you are! Sadly, the battery...
Posted in Reports
Old

Being controlled in public

Posted 04-03-2020 at 07:24 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 04-03-2020 at 07:50 PM by KinkyBBW

I went to the grocery store with my Lush in and I posted a link for a random person to control it. Someone turned it on as I was pulling into the store's parking lot and it kept going the whole time I was there. I didn't give it a time limit so it kept going until the battery died after I got home and put the groceries away. I was soaking wet by the time the battery died but I think the best part was knowing that someone else was controlling it while the people around me had no idea what I was experiencing...
Posted in Reports
Old

Likes/Limits

Posted 03-29-2020 at 09:03 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 09-04-2023 at 11:35 AM by KinkyBBW (Adding information)

Likes: bondage, light pain, hidden/discreet public, nipple clamps, vibrators, dildos, light anal play, giving blowjobs

Dislikes: moderate pain, temperature play, long anal play, edging, denial, holding deepthroats or doing many in one setting.

Limits: bodily waste, public nudity, incest, permanent marks, ass to mouth

I am not into humiliation of any kind including name calling.
Posted in Uncategorized