Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

The satisfaction of doing things I do not like for my Sir.

Posted 11-01-2017 at 03:32 PM by IceMaiden

Each week I am to write AM a weekly report on my thoughts of the things we have done the prior week. If we haven't played much due to r/l interfering he will give me a topic he wants me to write about. This was the last topic he gave me and he wanted me to post it here so...here it is.

Sometimes Sir asks me to do things I am not fond of. Sometimes it is things that not only am I not fond of, but I actively dislike or even hate them as well. The first example that comes to mind is wearing pegs on any part of my body for any length of time. Yes, even seconds! I don’t want to listen when he tells me to attach pegs to my poor body. I want to stomp my feet and pout and shake my head and shout no. But I don’t do any of those. Well...maybe sometimes I pout and stomp my feet. But I still listen and attach them to my body, however begrudgingly.

Why would I do this then when I hate them so much? Simply to make him happy. When he is happy with me then I am happy too. When I get that satisfied smile that lets me know he is happy it makes it a little better. And I do mean that specific smile and not the “I am an asshole and laugh at your pain ha ha ha” smile. That smile just makes me want to poke him in the face. When he praises me with a “good girl” or lets me know he is proud of me, it feels good.

Maybe doing these things can be considered as selfish now that I am thinking about it in more thought. Because I do it to make him happy and then feel good when he is. Would I do it if I knew I would never feel good as the end result? Perhaps not. Would that then make me less of a submissive? Maybe. But should anyone do anything if they are never happy or feel good for the things they do for their dom? I don’t think so. Maybe that is something to explore in further thought.

But for now I’ll go back to the satisfaction of doing things that I dislike. I don’t get satisfaction from whatever act it is I am doing that is disliked or hated. I get satisfaction from knowing that it will please Sir. That it will make him smile, laugh, be happy with it and me.

The satisfaction comes from being pleasing and submitting and surrendering myself, knowing that even if I am not happy myself in that particular moment I will be when it is all over. The pleasure and the contentment and the praise and knowing I did something to make Sir happy and/or proud outweighs the temporary discomfort and pain.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1346 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yes this is all very true Miss. Also, I don't think there is such a thing as totally selfless good deed. It is only human. If we didn't get satisfaction form pleasing someone else by doing these kinds of things then why would we even want to be submissive?

We want to be submissive because we get enjoyment out of it, however which way that might be.
    Without any enjoyment for us subs, we would not do it. Well, I wouldn't at least.
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks for this great blog!
    I did notice it a bit late for reason of having a quite intense time with my pet.

Your blog fits perfectly to that!
    As i explained in my reaction to my pets blog she had setup a full day of humiliation for herself "as a gift to me".
    I was touched by that, but more importantly, my pet got satisfaction from it for exactly the reasons you describe.

No, that's not selfish. That's how D&S interact, how they drive each others pleasure.