Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My PM dares

Rate this Entry

My PM dares

Posted 01-06-2017 at 01:02 PM by subScoot
Updated 07-21-2021 at 06:09 PM by subScoot
Tags pm dares

To any readers: If you see something that you think should be on this list, please add it, and task it, if it within my limits it will stay there - I am after all a sub

Add PIC to any applicable dare and will send you picture proof
PM ABOVE I will post in the in the person above section, chosen by the writer (0/0)
PM Add and I will add dare of your choice within my limits (Added 2 so far)
PM Beg and I will friendly and expressively reply to the next 3 PMs I receive, beg for PM dares and offer to report in a blog entry and return up to double that amount of PM dares, if these things are wished.(9/9)
PM CLOTHESPIN X and i have to put that many clothespins on my body for 15 minutes (80/80)
PM Dare and I will do a dare – you may specify the type (e.g. dice, loser must, person above, etc)(2/2)
PM DEEP and I will do a round of the Deep Throat trainer* and add a minute to the time range (52/50 minutes)
PM DILDO X and I'll put a dildo in my ass for X * 100 strokes (2200/2200)
PM DO MINE: I'll do up to three of your dares within my limits - you can pick and I will swap 2:1 if there is an issue with limits. [0/0]
PM DOUBLES and one of the Red dare titles and I will double the remaining amount of that task (e.g. if I start with 5/10 edges done it will become 5/15)
PM DROOL x and i will wear my ring-gag for x (max 3) hours (73/73)
PM Edge X and I will edge X times up to 5 (81/81)
PM FINGER and I'll finger my ass 30 times (300/300)
PM GoldenShower - I will do a golden shower with open mouth. (32/32)
PM Ice X and I will insert X ice cubes up to 6 (Melted 61/61)
PM KNEEL / STAND X - I will stand/kneel in the corner for X time naked up to 30 mins at a time (110/110)
PM Pee and instructions and next time I pee I will do it as you please (6/6)
PM Pick and I will add a PM dare from your list to my list (Added 10 so far)
PM Photo Shoot and a theme (e.g. model your chastity cages) or link and I will post it to a sharing site FOR YOUR EYES ONLY (1/1)
PM Plugged X and I will wear a plug for X hours (up to 4) (75/75hours)
PM RECYCLE X and I will eat any cum or pre-cum for the next X days (max 5) (22/22)
PM SHACKLED - I will tie my ankles together with 8 inches of rope, and tie my legs together above the knees for 1 hour.(6/7)
PM Shave I will shave my cock, balls and ass. (14/14)
PM me SLUT and I will write that I am your slut on a place of your choice on my body.
(2/2)
PM Spank X and I will spank myself that many times - specify where and with what if so inclined (800/800)
PM Strip X and I will stay naked for X hours (37/37)
PM THUMBS UP and I'll stick a finger in my ass for 5 minutes (65/65)
PM TIED and I will tie my hands in front of me for 30 minutes. (230/230)

Dares that I cannot do until I can reaccess my toys
PM Clamp X and I will put clover clamps for X minutes up to 15 (203/203)

* http://crazy-xxx.github.io/dtt/dtt.html
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2530 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments