Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

9/18/16 to 9/19/16

Posted 09-19-2016 at 02:22 PM by jh474
Updated 09-21-2016 at 09:45 AM by jh474

Daddy had me put my chastity device on and lock the keys in my lock box. It was as punishment because i didn't get enough sleep the last couple of days. then he wanted me to edge 18 times while in my chastity device. I was a little shocked as i wasn't sure if i could manage that many. He had me use my wand. It took longer than I expected to edge while in that chastity device. My cock was straining in the device and my balls were being stretched so tightly. I managed to edge a couple of times, but it was going slowly.

Daddy decided that I should put my egg vibrator in me. The egg created some intense sensations. Then if that wasn't enough he had me tie myself spread eagle to the bed, leaving one hand free to operate the wand. Being tied up amplified my level of arousal. I started to edge much faster.

During my edges, I had to pee. so daddy used my incontinence trigger and i wet my bed almost as soon as he sent it. it felt humiliating wetting my bed. And I couldn't move to clean up. After the 12th edge, daddy let me out of bondage to clean up.

Once I had cleaned up, Daddy said that he would let me out of the chastity device and allow me to cum. However, i had to eat my cum as a punishment for accidentally having a ruined orgasm a couple of weeks ago. Then, daddy sent me a message that he lost the code to my safe and that i would just be stuck in chastity forever. my heart started racing a bit. i started pleading with him to give me the code. he sent me a code but it was the wrong one. He sent me another code and then another. none of the codes he sent me worked. I was really starting to freak out. After toying with me for a few minutes he finally gave me the code. I was so relieved when that door finally opened.

at this point dinner was ready so i had to go get food. Daddy told me to go ahead and eat first. So I went and got my food and ate. then i messaged daddy to let him know that i was done eating. I eagerly awaited his response, but it never came. Daddy had fallen asleep waiting on me to get done eating, so I had to wait until the next morning for daddy to let me cum.

In the morning, Daddy had me tie myself up like i was the day before. then he wanted me to use my wand again. Daddy told me to edge 6 times. I was very horny and edged very quickly. Then daddy decided i should do even more edges and told me to go to 20. To give me added incentive daddy said that he would wear a diaper to work if i managed to get all 20 done before he had to leave. I began edging again. With each edge my level of arousal grew. I managed to finish my edges with seconds to spare. daddy agreed to wear his diaper. then daddy wanted me to edge for 25 more minutes. after 25 minutes I was sooo horny i couldn't think. Daddy finally allowed me to cum. It felt so amazing to finally cum after 3 weeks of denial. after I was finished, came the difficult task of eating my own cum. I hesitated for a moment. Then i swallowed it. It tasted awful. I gagged a little as it went down.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 404 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments