Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Thank you!

Posted 04-21-2008 at 08:46 PM by AM.PM

I just want to say thank you to all the people who had given me bad repps for spelling. It shows that I realy do have poopy spelling and that it makes people mad.I am sorry if my spelling bothers others so I am going to make a vow to improve my spelling.

bye & thanks
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thank you!

Posted 04-21-2008 at 08:45 PM by AM.PM

I just want to say thank you to all the people who had given me bad repps for spelling. it shows that i realy do have poopy spelling and that it makes people mad.I am sorry if my spelling bothers others so i am going to make a vow to improve my spelling.

bye
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Arrrggghh!i Hate My Sister!

Posted 04-07-2008 at 06:02 PM by AM.PM

i hate my stupid sister.shes soooo anoying. she is always barrowing my clothes, ipod, sweaters, and all my other things.plus she never returns them and it makes me realy mad.i hate her shes such a lazy brat and she doesnt do anything around the house.while i slave away washing dishes, doing laundry, or vacuming all she does is sit there and watch t.v eating a bag of chips.shes so anoying and the worst part is that my dad always tells me i should be more like her.(shes older then me too!!)ARRRGGGHHH!!...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy april fools day!

Posted 04-01-2008 at 11:20 AM by AM.PM

Hey guys guess what this is my first blog entery!I'm not so sure what to say though so I'll just start out by saying that i just moved to Seatle,Wa from Dublin Ireland just a couple weeks ago.It is kinda boring here since its srpring break and I havent met anyone yet.Although I am so excited but anyway i just want to say "Happy April Fools Day"
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized