Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ZombieSlave

Rate this Entry

In Trouble Again.

Posted 09-13-2012 at 10:12 PM by ZombieSlave

Sigh, I have been bad again.

Master has requested that I send him before and after pictures of everything I eat to be sure that I am eating all of my meals. I have a very bad habit of not eating and starving myself sometimes. He wants to make sure that I am healthy and not constantly hungry all the time.
I have been sending him the pictures but I haven't told him that the majority of the food I either throw away or give to my dogs.
He caught me lying about where the food goes today. I am to write 200 lines saying "I will not disobey my Master, and I will eat all of my meals"

He says that if I do it again then I will be in much much more trouble.He knows that I hate to disappoint him so he said that if I do it again then first I will get more lines, then I will get spankings, and lastly I will have to write his name on both of my feet. Walking on it all day will remind me that disobeying him is like walking all over him and spitting on all of the training he has given me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1256 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »