Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Counterfeit_Fantasy

Rate this Entry

Descent into Depravity III

Posted 05-19-2011 at 11:53 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy
Updated 05-26-2011 at 06:11 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

~May 20, 2011
Final. Day 7.

In other news, I’m starting to repeat myself often in my writing, and I’m sure my Ex-Master would want me to be a little more creative emphasizing how fantabulous he was, so I’m on self proclaimed task to spice things up with new words. Sadly the thesaurus doesn’t have our good naughty words listed very well, so I started there.

The Following Content May Be Inappropriate For Minors.
Reader Discretion is Advised

Vagina, a great assist to my body. I thought it deserved the first information ninja. I showered the Internet, finding the most useable words for a cunt.

Batcave, Meat Curtains, Twat, Cooch, Coon, Cooter, Pussy, Ming, Kit, Cat, Diamond mine, Void, Bacon Strip, Pleasure pocket, Wetty goodness, Da goods, Puss, Sheela na gig, , Hold, Fuck hole, Penis garage, Ninja slipper, Clitosaurus Rex, Mmm, Pudding hatch, The boner moaner, Cock socket, Wizard’s sleeve, The most beautiful thing on the planet, The gates of tuna, Pink slip, Hellllo, Futz, Dyke bike, Money Maker, Patta cake, Shaggy, That sex thing, Baby maker, Glory hole, Cum dumpster, Sweet nay nay, Camel Toe, Manwich, Pretty pink penis purse, Fish market, Phum, Growler, Buffet, Inside out penis, Happy Hour, Pink pit of pleasure, Cock sock, ({|}), Lady business, and who could forget:

Vertical Bacon Sandwich

And finally, I have left my Master, and there forth looking for another, I have made changes to my advertisement to further my evolution into bondage.

The Following Content May Be Inappropriate For Minors.
Reader Discretion is Advised

My ass and tits were flush pink, my pussy hurting, he asked me again, I refused, and hit my cunt 15 more times, before finally submitting to my punishment. I would learn to beg and obey like I should. I lay back onto my bed, two bright pink clips fastened to my nipples. A wet spot was visible where I was before, and I moved my camera up in hopes he wouldn’t notice. I tied each of my feet to the bed post, as ordered, my body beginning to feel the control he was radiating.

I closed my eyes, biting my lips holding back whimpers which still escaped as pitiful moans as I pushed the 7 inch blunt into my coon, barely able to push half inside my virgin twat. I could feel it stretching my inside, jabbing at my hymen. It felt strangely tantalizing; I began falling into the tempo of each thrust only aware of demand of my Master to treat my twat as he would. A slut would not be treated gently, and only deserved only the pleasure of a hard fucking.

Gasping and moaning, realizing how wet my pussy was becoming, but he was immune to my pleas for release. Repeatedly I was asked to hold it; I strained against the oppression, unable to close my legs. I begged him again to let me cum. For him, and he let me, forced me to do it two more times until my body spasmed with pleasure and exhaustion. Breathing heavily, he allowed me rest. I felt weak and helpless against the pleasure slowly fading, but most of all, I felt distorted. I did not know the difference between willingness and fear, pain and pleasure, strength and weakness.

My! How sad it is. My little world torn by deceit, burned
By my own flaws, mistakes, weakness, diminish by love
But yet my soul still quivers at the thought of replication
Chains, wax, dominance
Ropes, ice, submission
Whips, binds, and gags
So very wicked this is.
So very wretched of me.
Where is my revelation?
Where is my Dom? The stinging pain thus satisfying.
Would you leave me alone? Crying awaiting for the
Mildew to shape. Dreaming of the tang of your scent
Reminiscing on the taste
Give to me. The taste
That lives on your lips
Why must I enjoy this?
So very wicked this is.
So very wretched of me.
Let me hold on with resilience to this thought of my
Perfect Master. Let me remember your breathe on my
Skin. Let me forget what has happened, the nature of this X P O I L T

Posted in DiD