Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Blog questions for you

Posted 10-27-2014 at 12:17 AM by sparklystar
Updated 10-27-2014 at 09:06 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

As stated I have a few questions for you and I want honest answers so please comment.

note: q2,4 & 5 are being asked as a couple of people suggested that because I was not in control of my lifestyle I should be punished by those who are and that I should not be allowed to use personal pronouns. I want your opinion on this.

Question 1
Do you want twice daily blogs or just once a day reporting on the previous nights sleep and activites of the day?

Question 2a
Should I refer to myself in a degrading way in my blog? (i.e slut/whore etc) If so, what do you want me to call myself?

Question 2B
Following on from this should every line of my blog be so degrading/humiliating that if my flatmates found my account, I would be embarrassed and degraded further? (If so give ideas on how to make it such)

Question 3
Is my blog easy to read/laid out well? How to improve?

Question 4
If I asked you to post a comment on a Saturday, determining if my blog has been entertaining for the week, would you?

Question 5
If my blog is not entertaining enough over a course of a week, should I be punished? (meaning should I create a poll each Saturday if I should be punished and you supply punishment ideas)

Thank you for your time,
Sparklystar
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1001 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    - Twice a post, or only once? I'd pick twice if possible.
    - It would be nice to have you refer to yourself in a degrading way. Same for all lines in the blog. Make them as degrading as possible. But keep in mind that the main goal of the blog is to describe your actions, not just to degrade yourself. It's far nicer to read an interesting story which is less degrading, than a degrading story which is not interesting.
    - I wanted to write you about that blog thing at first sight. It's annoying to have it in this kind of font, which makes it hard to read. Use a regular font (Arial, Verdana, ...) so it's easy to read. Or don't change the font alltogehter.
    - Postings about if the blog is entertaining will follow automatically, not when you ask for them.
    - Punishments are not needed, if you just aim at creating a nice blog to read. Most posts will be read afterwards too, and having such questions only takes the focus away of them.
    Posted 10-27-2014 at 04:20 AM by sadisticmastert sadisticmastert is offline
  2. Old Comment
    1: once a day would be enough for me
    2: i'm not a fan of hollow words. so when you think the word's your're about to use are touching you, then do so.
    2B: you're just playing around with? maybe from time to time you refer to some specific things regarding to them.
    3. the font ist somewhat - nice bur not ergonomic
    4. depends on - on saturdays often i have other things in mind
    5. you're really begging for a bruising now
    therefore: i order you to stand up immediately! pants down, grab anything in reach: belt, ruler, .. and spank your needy ass hard and quick! 10 times each side! then whatever you used, hold it between your thighs, arms behind your back and stay that way for 2 Minutes, thinking about names for you. sit down on your naked ass and write me these!
  3. Old Comment
    My Answers for you

- i think a detailed Review about the last evening and Day will do the work as well.

- Iīm also no big Fan of really degrading calling. Sure it can add a special thrill to some kind of situations, but most of the time, call yourself as you want to be called.

- I think if they would find your Account, the Situation would be humilating as well. So you donīt need to push more efforts in into this until youīre absolute sure about the consequenzes.

- I like the Layout

- Sure i would post a rating if you want them.

- You should receive a punishment if you didnīt put in all your efforts to act well during the Week. If you get lazy and Forget Reviews or donīt complete or forget routines.
    To keep it doable, we should start to modify the existing roules and add a punishment as Penalty. If you break the rules some more, you should open a new Thread and receive Punishment Ideas to do.
    Posted 10-27-2014 at 09:42 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Comment
    My Answers for you

- i think a detailed Review about the last evening and Day will do the work as well.

- Iīm also no big Fan of really degrading calling. Sure it can add a special thrill to some kind of situations, but most of the time, call yourself as you want to be called.

- I think if they would find your Account, the Situation would be humilating as well. So you donīt need to push more efforts in into this until youīre absolute sure about the consequenzes.

- I like the Layout

- Sure i would post a rating if you want them.

- You should receive a punishment if you didnīt put in all your efforts to act well during the Week. If you get lazy and Forget Reviews or donīt complete or forget routines.
    To keep it doable, we should start to modify the existing roules and add a punishment as Penalty. If you break the rules some more, you should open a new Thread and receive Punishment Ideas to do.
    Thank you. This helps a lot