Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

A Very Interesting Dare

Posted 03-17-2014 at 11:30 AM by Komodo Jones

OK, so given the circumstances of what this entails, I thought it would be more appropriate in my blog instead of in my non-fiction “log” or story if you would have on this site. So this does involve a dare I was given that is a little unusual and different than your normal run-of-the-mill dares that you see a lot of times. Now in this entry, I won’t say who gave me this dare, not that it’d be that difficult to figure out, but I am going to give just a little background info to answer the question why this dare is a little unusual to me…personally.

Now for those of you who have been recently following me, you probably have some seen some threads that pertain to my slave, a very lovely girl that I care for deeply. Having said that though, I am actually not a 100% dominant; I am a switch, and for those of you unfamiliar to this terminology that means I can play both roles of a dominant and a submissive fairly well. Oh and also before I start, do not take this statement as me looking for a slave, because I’m not. Even putting that in all caps in my signature does not deter people, and I’m a guy….it makes no sense. But despite me being a dominant right now though, I am actually more of a submissive at heart, as that’s what I was before I became a switch in 2009.

So having said that, I am more of a person to start an AMA thread or a dare me anything thread, rather than comment on one. Yeah I know, hypocrisy right there as I am a huge advocate of commenting on those posts that get absolutely nothing, although I suppose that’s partially because some of my threads go barren as well before they are constantly buried in the many of new posts started every day. Part of the reason also is that getdare and I have kind of grown apart in later years. I mean when I started it was awesome, but now it’s just I don’t know how to describe it’s just kind of fallen flat a little I guess.

Anyway I started an AMA/dare/rule thread recently and it died pretty young but was revitalized by the person who gave me this dare that I’m about to tell about. This person asked me some pretty vanilla truth questions which is fine, even though I do enjoy sexual ones as well. The dare given to me was that for two weeks I was to give/ask a minimum of 20 dares/truths each day on at least five of the AMA/dare threads in the tord online section, and a minimum of three of these have to be males. I started this yesterday, and this is Day 2 of the dare. Now this is a very challenging dare, even though it doesn’t come across as one. I mean just find five thread and ask the same four questions in each one and you’re done right…wrong!

There is a little bit more to this dare that I omitted initially. In addition to this, I am not allowed to post the same question twice on the same day or in consecutive days nor am I allowed to give the same dare on the same day, or in consecutive days. In the same manner, I cannot comment on the same thread in consecutive days

That is what makes this dare difficult. As a dominant right now, creativity kind of comes up in my job description as I do need to come up with changes in my routine so that the relationship between my little girl (my slave) and I doesn’t get stale. However, if you noticed I have started a thread asking for possible tasks for my slave. I’m only human so I do run out of ideas. And also, my slave is female. If you do the math at a MINIMUM 60% of my quota for the day is geared towards males. Now I am bi-sexual and I have owned a male slave in the past, but this is still difficult for me. Now I could easily exploit loopholes in this dare as that tends to be specialty, and I can say that this dare is not air-tight, and before you ask, no I’m not a lawyer. But along with me finding loopholes, I am also an honest man and intend to do this dare as the author intended it to be. So one day down in this dare, 13 more to go. Wish me luck!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 762 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments