Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Our First Meeting: Questions & Answers

Posted 10-26-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:39 AM by Butterfly

What was seeing each other like for the first time? At the airport? Awkward? Did you hug or make any kind of contact? -Eivins

I was a little anxious, but mainly worried I was not in the right spot to meet her. Once I saw her come through the doors I felt a sense of both relief and overwhelming joy to finally see her in person. We immediately had a huge hug!!

I was so so so nervous as I was walking towards the meeting area. When I came down the escalator and saw him standing out front, I recognized him immediately and felt a huge rush of relief, and then I am pretty sure I blushed. But I walked right over to him and gave him probably a very awkward hug. It may have a been a little awkward as we were getting my luggage, but only because I was still so nervous and I was shaking a lot, but once we got into bed together that night, all of the awkwardness disappeared and it was just nervous anticipation.

What was your favorite moment? - Eivins

My favorite single moment was the first couple seconds of our first kiss, knowing how anticipated it was and butterfly's nervousness and excitement, it was an absolutely incredible moment.

This is so hard to choose just one, but since Asslvr mentioned one of my first, I will say the moment that Asslvr put my butterfly necklace on me. I have never felt more his than at that moment, and it felt incredible.

What was your favorite kinky moment? - Eivins

My favorite kinky moment was being tied up and blindfolded and feeling a cold tongue touch my.......

My single most favorite kinky moment was when Asslvr’s tongue touched me for the first time. Enough said *blushes*.

What was your favorite nonsexual experience? - Eivins

My favorite non sexual experience was when we took the gondola ride to the “top of the world”. We Had such an amazing view, and I absolutely loved how brave my butterfly was to endure the scary ride up and down the mountain (I wasn’t scared!).

My favorite non sexual experience was when we made Mr. W at build a bear. Asslvr got to make a wish on the bears heart and rub the heart on his heart so that he would love me, and on his cheeks so that I would always smile, etc. I sleep with him every night and it makes me feel like he is close to me rather than 3000 miles away.

What was your favorite sexual experience? - Eivins

This might not quite be my favorite sexual experience, but it might be the most memorable, the very first night, I did something for my butterfly that i was… you could say terrified to do.. Doing that for her, overcoming my fear and knowing how much she loved it, made for a very memorable experience.

I would have to say it was the night that Asslvr tied me up. The only reason it beats out all the others was because I got to experience so many different things at once (blindfold, ice, being tied up and helpless, teased, made to cum over and over, etc.), and I was more sober than the other nights but still more relaxed and comfortable with him.

List the different settings that the remote vibe has and their effect on you. - Shadow

Slow vibe - I didn’t think that this setting would do much. I mean, I felt it and the low hum was enough to turn me on and get me wet, but I didn’t think it would be strong enough to make me cum, however with the addition of Asslvr’s voice describing my favorite fantasy, it was more than enough.
High vibe -This one would be enough to make me cum even without Asslvr’s help.
Start low and increases to high - This one is frustrating. The low doesn’t do anything, but after awhile the high end really could get you close, and then all of a sudden it stops and goes back to low.
Pulse pulse pulse - This one is probably the one that could make me cum the fastest. The pulses are short and powerful.
Two long pulses, two short pulses - I think this one could maybe make me cum as well, but it would take a bit longer. The two long pulses aren’t enough to get me there because of the break in between.
Start low and increases to high and then two short pulses - This one is maddening. I think over time it would be enough to make me edge, I don’t think it could make me cum. The slow build up (as stated above) is enough to almost get you to the edge, and then the two short pulses could probably get me to the edge, before it starts all over. It is so frustrating and it drives me nuts.
Random - This one is the worst. I don't think it could ever make me cum, it is just wild crazy random vibrations and pulses at different intensities. At least with the other ones, you are able to fall into a rhythm and you expect what is to come. You can get your muscles into a rhythm with the vibrations and help coax yourself to possibly get to the edge, but this is impossible with this setting. URG!

What was the most exciting moment? - MasterDaddy

We had so many exciting moments, so I will go with one we haven’t talked about yet. When we walked on a glass floored platform suspended and protruding from a mountain miles above the ground. You could literally feel the contraption move as people walked around. The view was magnificent and it was incredibly thrilling!!

I am going to base my answer on the moment that made my heart race the most, and the one that clearly wins is when Asslvr asked me if he could taste me for the first time, and I was too nervous to even answer. He got between my legs and I knew what he was about to do, and I wanted it to happen, but I was soooooo nervous. He got closer and closer, waiting to see if I would stop him before finally touching me for the first time. Oh my goodness my heart is racing even now just thinking about it. Eeeeek! *blush*

Did you have chemistry in person? - Eivins

I would have to say YES we do! Throughout our time together we did have some slight awkward moments but at no time did I feel really uncomfortable.

I think it helped that I warned him at the start that I was super awkward :P.

We joked and laughed and I feel we made the most of the time we spent together. In the end, when she left, I knew that I wanted to see her again, and still can’t wait till that day arrives!

Awwwww!

I agree with everything that Asslvr said above. I think the biggest indicator of our chemistry was being able to sit in the truck for 10 hours, sometimes in silence, sometimes talking about random things, but never getting bored of each other. It just felt comfortable and safe and amazing.

And it didn’t hurt that I got so many butterflies when he kissed me *blush*

Did you shower or bath together? If so, did you get naughty? - Eivins

No we chickened out

Even though we had 2 amazing suites with big fancy showers

That might be one of my biggest (and only) regrets of the trip.

Was there any joyful moments that put that sparkling star in your eyes? - Masterdaddy

I’m running out of joyful moments:P

There really were so many ….

I would say, the afternoon we spent exploring the mountain town looking through shops and specifically when we found the butterfly pendant, which I know my butterfly is wearing at this very moment.

There was a moment when, at the end of that perfect day we were sitting at a rooftop patio with a view of the sun setting behind the mountains, sharing our first drink together. And I just felt at peace (and cold :P). I remember looking over at Asslvr and not being able to stop smiling at him. I then had to message my brother and tell him how amazing it was, and how much fun I was having.

Wait am I allowed to put two?

Sure Sweetie

My second would be falling asleep on his chest after our perfect day together. We were both so exhausted that we cuddled up in the bed and I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat and we crashed.

Was it everything that you had hoped? - Eivins

Everything and more!!!!!

Ditto!

Do you think that this has changed your relationship? If so how? - Eivins

Yes it has. It has shown me that we can make the transition from online to real life… The thought of this was scary for me, but now I know we have a very real potential for a lasting relationship.

I really do feel like it has changed our relationship. Before, I had trusted him almost completely, but there was always this one part of me that was holding onto a fear that when he actually met me in person, he wouldn’t want to be with me anymore. It also proved that we do have chemistry in person, and therefore all the “what if” talk of us being more than just online, is now very possible.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Chickens!
    Actually, no.
    You guys aren't chickens. Pretty darn brave, actually! Your back and forth answers are so cuuuute! And I love your answers!
  2. Old Comment
    What a lovely read and I'm so pleased for the both of you. It's a fantastic feeling when you can connect with someone like that and seems like you've both found something so very special. treasure and nurture it.

Ps. asslvr would you kick her arse for me for being a cheeky devil and spamming yogi at me :P
  3. Old Comment
    It's really wonderful to read blogs like this, and kudos to you for taking that step and meeting each other. Delighted to hear it went so well, and that you have cast away some doubts, now.

All the best to ye both, and the format of your answers, and responses, are super cute, really good to see together in one blog.

Thanks for sharing.
  4. Old Comment
    This is so sweet and awesome and inspiring to read! You two are amazing!
  5. Old Comment
    It's like when one of your favouritest movies comes to an end, and you''re sad because it's over, and then they release the special extended edition with commentary
    Posted 10-26-2014 at 04:13 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  6. Old Comment
    The best part though, is that we are looking forward to a sequel! (And hopefully many more to come )
  7. Old Comment
    Thank you everyone for your amazing sweet comments!!! This was really fun to write with butterfly, and I would love to do it again!!!

@eivins: thanks for thinking we are brave and big thanks for all the questions!

@Tease: We definitely treasure our time together... even 3000 miles apart! And well sorry about the yogi spam but I find my butterfly's cheeky devilishness very cute

@StrawDog: I'm glad you like the format, I really do too!

@kittenlyss: thanks!... your always so sweet♥

@naughtylittlegirl: Yay!! I'm a movie star

@RoseBrat: The script for the sequel is being written as we speak!
    Updated 10-27-2014 at 07:16 PM by Mr. Devious (horrible spelling)
  8. Old Comment
    I may need to repeat a few things that Asslvr just said, but oh well, here it goes:

@Eivins - Thank you for all the questions. I wish we had not chickened out, but at least it gives us something new to try next time :P

@Yogi - It is a fantastic feeling, and like Asslvr said, we have been treasuring it and nurturing it as much as possible. Hehe ... good try with getting him to kick my arse ... my charm is working on him :P

@Strawdog - Thank you again. I think we need to write a blog together again sometime.

@Lyss - Thank you and you are sweet as always.

@NLG - Awww. Your comments always make me speechless and so very blushy.

@Rosebrat - We are working on the sequel and I can't wait to share details with those who are interested.

@Asslvr - You are amazing as always! I love you.
  9. Old Comment
    I have to apologise to both of you for not having commented much until now (life's been hectic to say the least, and what time I had free was for Tink). I'm pleased beyond words that you've hit it off in real life as well as you did in gD.

I enjoyed the reports of your time together over that remarkable weekend, and having your feelings and emotions included in those reports made them far more real than if they'd been a bald account of 'what we did'.

Like everyone else in this great little community, I'm very much looking forward to hearing about your future, and knowing I won't have to wish you luck next time because you've proven you're compatible.

Kudos, guys....
  10. Old Comment
    @Wardell - Please don't apologize. Life gets the best of all of us. I am glad that we were able to hit it off as well. I find it really hard to not write from the heart and include all my emotions when writing. It just isn't me. Thank you for all your support.