Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Naked Adventures!

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average.

Kinky Show II!

Posted 10-18-2010 at 07:31 AM by nakedhelen

Rembember the original "Kinky Show!"? If not, you can read up here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=2486

crazydareooo asked me to do this one, like the previous one...

A couple of minutes past midnight I turned on the balcony lights and stepped outside completely naked. My balcony can be seen by a lot of windows and balconies across. Some have perfect view even when I'm lying down.

I inserted a toothpaste covered egg vibe in my pussy and turned it on. I inserted another vibe in my ass and turned that on as well. I lay down, pussy facing the railing, passed my knees (legs spread apart) through the bars, then secured everything in place by sliding a broomstick behind my knees and in front of the bars, then cuffing my ankles together (with a spreader bar). I bit down an apple softly (to gag my mouth in a sweet and sexy way), wore a blindfold, cuffed my wrists in front of me with the time-release cuffs (set to 30 minutes) then connected those cuffs with the spreader bar via another set of cuffs to complete my bondage!
For the next 30 minutes I was given multiple orgasms by the vibrators, unable to move from my very exposing and humiliating position!
No need to say that it felt a m a z i n g !
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2200 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments