Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 12 votes, 4.00 average.

Sharing an AM, bratting and behaving.

Posted 06-01-2017 at 09:06 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 06-01-2017 at 09:15 AM by IceMaiden

AM set a blog for Aimee and I to write together with the title for a topic. We decided we would complete it in a timely manner and surprise him by doing it only the day after he set it, instead of taking months like we usually do. So here it is:

*We each wrote some of the paragraphs alone, whilst some paragraphs are thoughts from both of us.

I don't know what we are supposed to say about this topic other than we share AM, sometimes we brat but we always behave. Some people might disagree and that's kind of annoying when they are not in a relationship with any of us, so it's a good thing only three opinions actually matter. My favourite thing to do is brat AM, it's always super fun when we decide to terrorise him and he can't do anything about it because he's too busy laughing too. Some might say that isn't behaving and I guess that's why they don't know anything about our dynamics. We like to brat and AM likes it when we do. That's why he is our Unicorn Sparkles!

Sharing between the three of us works because our dynamic is built on trust and communication. The three of us communicate daily (almost always unless a day life gets in the way. ) We trust each other which makes talking openly a huge plus in the dynamic. The trust also allows us to have extra fun with each other sending photos, video recordings, and doing voice and cam Skype calls with all three of us.

We have always bratted AM together even before we shared him. Often times our bratting is a way to use our creative energy to show how much we care. We only have so many hours in a day we aren't going to use them bratting just anyone.We only brat people we like, respect and trust. That's why AM gets so much brattiness almost daily from us. We wouldn't waste our playfulness on someone who doesn't mean much to us.

The idea of sharing AM started as a joke that I would move into a house with Icey and AM and live in a room under the stairs like Harry Potter. The three of us had done a versus thread together which turned out to be lots of fun and in a way was like a unknown trial period if adding me in the mix would workout.

When we first began sharing AM there were some small concerns on how everyone would cope with it and if there would be any jealousies because of it but even though the concerns were there from some of us we still told each other that we all loved each another to trust each other and want everyone to be happy so we should try and state immediately if any of us didn't feel like it could work because of jealously. And that has never happened a single time and probably wont ever happen. AM even summed it up himself once by saying he thought the title of our submission was Icey and Hearty vs AM.

Behaving is a huge part of our submission. Both of us are obviously into power exchange. Although the dynamic is mainly online based we both have handed over a large amount of power to AM ( by large amount for Icey I mean total power exchange and by me like a very large amount.) We both have different sets of rules and guidelines we have to follow as we are two unique persons. AM can't just create one blanket template to use on the both of us as our likes and dislikes are quite different from one another.

There are times AM does have to give us consequences for our actions as he has taken responsibility for both of us however when this happens it doesn't mean we are bad submissives it just means we temporarily made a bad choice or a mistake. We've been subbing to AM for almost 21 months and 7 months each and in both time frames we can count on one hand the number of times we have been disciplined and have several fingers left over. Our cheeky sarcasm and brattiness is always intended in a playful way and never intended to cause disrespect or hurt or anger in AM and he is very aware of that.

We're not perfect and we do make mistakes or bad judgement calls. But the majority of times this happens all it takes is a few words of advice and/or support from AM and we're back on the right track. Proper discipline for massive screw ups is extremely rare for both of us. Most people who don't know us well or have only seen a few bratty interactions will be surprised by this but the fact is we always obey. Even when it's difficult due to life circumstances or work or health we still try our best and the effort is what counts and what AM appreciates and expects from us. All he ever expects is for us to try our best and he always gets that from both of us.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1901 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment

1. This blog was done in less than 24 hours of being assigned to us.
    2. This blog has awesome pictures (Yay Icey for picking out the perfect photos to go with this blog.)
    3. This blog is a great way of looking into our unique dynamic and may answer questions that people think but never ask.
    4. It is EXTRA annoying when people think we don't behave because we are bratty
    5. People should rate this blog 5 stars because I think it's great..... so they should too.
  2. Old Comment
    That was a fun read. I'm glad your dynamic works and I'll keep this post in mind if I ever witness your brattyness
  3. Old Comment
    Great read! Sounds like you guys have a great dynamic going on, and for a long time already too.
    You live in different time zones?
    I don't really get AM as a sparkling unicorn though. Maybe you can elaborate a bit on that?
  4. Old Comment
    These are my girls. I like to think I know them better than anyone else does. I know their strengths, weaknesses, loves and fears. We have developed an astonishing relationship between the three of us, and yes, that includes a LOT of bratty behaviour, they think they are hilariously funny (and they are even worse together than solo.)

I think Domming a brat is a lot like getting a new kitten. They are adorable little balls of fluff, cute, cuddly and you love them utterly - but you have to be prepared for the fact your toes are going to be attacked when you sleep and there will be little puddles on the floor. A kitten, however, all too soon grows up into a cat. A brat never will.
  5. Old Comment
    I can confirm brats are great and dangerous to toes.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment

1. This blog was done in less than 24 hours of being assigned to us.
    2. This blog has awesome pictures (Yay Icey for picking out the perfect photos to go with this blog.)
    3. This blog is a great way of looking into our unique dynamic and may answer questions that people think but never ask.
    4. It is EXTRA annoying when people think we don't behave because we are bratty
    5. People should rate this blog 5 stars because I think it's great..... so they should too.

AM should realize we do things much faster when it's something one or both of us enjoys! And yes #4 is super annoying!! I want to hit those people in the head when they say that to us.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NotStoner420 View Comment
    That was a fun read. I'm glad your dynamic works and I'll keep this post in mind if I ever witness your brattyness
    Thank you!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Great read! Sounds like you guys have a great dynamic going on, and for a long time already too.
    You live in different time zones?
    I don't really get AM as a sparkling unicorn though. Maybe you can elaborate a bit on that?
    AM and I are in the UK but Aimee is in the US so sometimes it's difficult to be able to find time to spend together with all three of us. I still maintain AM didn't steal Aimee but I stole her for myself He doesn't like sparkles or glitter or pink or anything that is perfect so he ended up with Sparkles as a nickname from us both and I have an obsession with unicorns so he became Sparkles the unicorn.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    These are my girls. I like to think I know them better than anyone else does. I know their strengths, weaknesses, loves and fears. We have developed an astonishing relationship between the three of us, and yes, that includes a LOT of bratty behaviour, they think they are hilariously funny (and they are even worse together than solo.)

Think? We ARE hilariously funny!

I think Domming a brat is a lot like getting a new kitten. They are adorable little balls of fluff, cute, cuddly and you love them utterly - but you have to be prepared for the fact your toes are going to be attacked when you sleep and there will be little puddles on the floor. A kitten, however, all too soon grows up into a cat. A brat never will.

And you wouldn't want us to either!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    I can confirm brats are great and dangerous to toes.
    Brats are the best type of subs!