Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

The Religious Debate

Posted 05-20-2009 at 06:14 AM by lokelake

Day 1 of having a debate in the chat, there was already a problem.

Some members goes in that room just to have a casual chat, that is not what that room is intended to be. I do not want a casual chat, if you don't want to debate, fine, you can just watch, but please don't start a converstaion.

BTW. I ceate a seperate room for the debate, I don't have the debate in the lounge.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3949 Comments 20
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 20

Comments

1. Old Comment
    well hard luck yous are all wrong, they found the missing link
  2. Old Comment
    sigh.
    Just, sigh.
  3. Old Comment
    Pink, what are you talking about?
  4. Old Comment
    Betty, why sigh?
  5. Old Comment
    I just hope this doesn't turn into an argument. I would enter, but I wont join in because people tend to become a bit riled up and I dislike arguments, I don't want the debate to turn into that.
  6. Old Comment
    Betty, it's not like a yelling and swearing argument, the argument is bascally telling why your side is correct.

I had one debate already, I will only debate when I am in the mood too. Or if someone wants to debate me.
  7. Old Comment
    I know what a debate is loke.
    I just know you have the tendency to aggravate people.
  8. Old Comment
    The "link" between humans and primates was found apparently. I don't know much about it, but it was on the google homepage!
  9. Old Comment
    Fork, the link between them, which I think primates are apes and monkeys, was becuase God made them similar to humans. The face the "fingers" etc...
  10. Old Comment
    I'm talking about an actual physical fossil that "paves the bridge" between them and us. Like a missing stage showing the evolution.
  11. Old Comment
    It seems the missing link so to say. Is a Fossil of a ape during the evolution in witch apes became man. It shows the fossil with aposable thumbs, fingernails, and relatively short limbs, all characteristics of humans. Acording to the artical fossils from this time have not been found because of "Rapid evolution" As they said and what they have found before this was just small and never a full skeleton. They were even able to get some "Soft flesh" from the remains of this and pick though his last meal. It seems that yes this could very well be a "missing link". Anyways My thought on the matter is, who gives a crap? Were here now, lets live our lifes and when we die let others live their life!

Link to article: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ink-found.html
  12. Old Comment
    I was not evolved from an ape.
    Case closed.
  13. Old Comment
    But its more logical for you to think some almighty god just made you?
    No offense. To everyone there beliefs. But there is no physical proof of any sort of god for any religion. But there is physical proof of evolution. But why should we worry about how were here? Why does it matter. We are on earth for 60-90 years then we die, if we go to the afterword or if we just go to a coffin we wont know till we die. all in all lets just hug
  14. Old Comment
    All right guys, this blog post was not suppose to be where the debate is. The debate is from time to time in the chat. In this blog post, I was just talking about the very first debate, and how I create a seperate room for it.

And alltiedup, by the way, it is too late after you die, if you are still atheist.
  15. Old Comment
    but im agnostic not atheist. and yes it would be to late. but what if theres no god then its to late onjce christians die. theyll have deticated there life to some idea that isnt there. and life is short they could of used that time to have a more fufilling life.
  16. Old Comment
    You can both have a fulfilling life and be Christian.
  17. Old Comment
    It wasn't an ape..

And if there's a god, he/she/it wouldn't care if I believed or not. It would judge me on the life I've lived. I can live a good life and be a good person and not give two shits about a "higher being" :shrug:
    Like I do now.
  18. Old Comment
    Guys please stop having the debate here. That is not what I inteneded this blog post to be about.

The chat room is a far better place to have a debate, that is why I want the debates to be in the chat room.
  19. Old Comment
    I think this is a better place. Because you can be thoural in your posts. Even though im the only one who wants to be.
  20. Old Comment
    I think the chat is better, because then you don't have to wait too long for someone to respond. Besides, then all of there will just be a long list of replys to this blog post, then it will be hard to find out if the other blog posts got replys.