Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Self Humiliation/Degradation

This blog will be about humiliation degradation and exposing myself for the GD community.
Im asking - begging for your comments please.
Thank you very much.
Master and his slave
Old

I am out of my punishment finally

Posted 11-23-2017 at 01:15 PM by sandimandi (Self Humiliation/Degradation)

It was the first time when I was in punishment almost one week long.
My master needed me and wanted to use me for his wishes and I was so selfish so I enjoyed myself only and I was not ready for his serving. Master put me into punishment of course with some painful session and humiliation and than he just took all my luxury away from me. I must wear only old boring gray things and those cloths were not only old but big one too and dirty from the wearing and using. I could not have my nails painted...
Old

Something about my feelings

Posted 11-10-2017 at 01:44 PM by sandimandi (Self Humiliation/Degradation)

I have a feeling I should explain something now..., I will do it because of one reply on my master ´s post here (Help punish Sandimandi´s pussy)....
Im very happy my master had protect me. He does it always when I am in trouble or in unconfort situation. We are trying new things making our dom sub relation better and interesting and more exciting. It is why my master decided expose me like a naughy slave here. It was a big surprise for me when I saw his post. I have to admit my body was in fire...
Old

a reward for you

Posted 10-06-2017 at 12:39 PM by sandimandi (Self Humiliation/Degradation)

Dear my readers, I am so happy you are reading my story...as a reward Im going to spank my ass with wooden spoon .. I thought 2 times for every of my reader
My red ass will give me some more inspirations .