Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Weekend of latex punishment - Day 1

Posted 04-22-2017 at 11:41 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-24-2017 at 03:22 AM by RainbowSky

In my last blog I told you how me and my master were looking for punishments for not writing new chapters to my story (surprisingly since then I have updated 3 times).

We didn't get a lot but that wasn't going to be a problem because he already had some ideas. Starting with a thread on here.

It was a poll and it was called make my sleeping harder. He'd already made the decision that tonight and tomorrow night I would be sleeping in latex panties and a latex cupless corset top. He knew that this in itself would be enough to deter me from not writing again. The heat in my bedroom, under my duvets is already stifling - let alone in latex. But he also gave options of other additional things to wear or do. These ranged from adding on top latex leggings or a spanking skirt or staying in the original set clothing, if I had a vibe against my clit all night or not, if I was gagged, or blinded or even tied up.

Writing that thread was a difficult moment for me. I so knew what the results would be without needing to post and I so didn't want to do it. But I did and as expected I know have to spend tonight in the above outfit with latex leggings, my vibe, with a hood and tied up at ankles and wrists. Yay for that!! (p.s. master says if you want to add additional tasks for me the thread is still open)

Now this was all going on overnight so I didn't know what I would face today or tonight until this morning. And I found out with a slightly rude awakening. He pulled the bedcovers off the bed and then sat on my back to stop me moving. He then spanked each of my ass cheeks 100 times. This was painful but bearable. Then he sent me to shower normally.

When I came back I found my 'outfit' for the day on the bed. It was the same latex panties and corset that I was going to be wearing at night plus my grey jeans and a loose pale green top. I glared at him but reluctantly got into it without complaining. He told me he wanted to really explore my relationship with latex. I was given a set of rules - the latex stays on until Monday morning (apart from showering and toilet) but I could earn time out of it if I would try something public and embarrassing for me.

Before telling me how to earn time though he also forced me to start an AMA and answer any questions that come through on it. This was a daunting moment, as I was unsure what I would get asked.

Now we usually go food shopping on a Saturday morning and his way of making me earn time out of the latex was the following:
  • To remove it at 2:30PM until 9PM you must walk the entire way to the superstore
  • To get out of the latex at 12PM until 9PM you must walk there, and around and back, and you can't go to the toilet and adjust the panties if the get so slippery they slip into your crack

Now, at this point I point blank refused to do either of these. The quicker we got there, and the less hot I got doing it the better as far as I was concerned. So, we set off. However upon approaching our local bus stop we had a bit of a problem - three people we recognised and knew. Now I didn't want to get on a bus with them and make suctiony noises where the latex was sticking to me, they have no clue about this fetish we have. So I made the decision to walk.

I seriously regretted this half way there, but by this point there wasn't much I could and in fact the bus still hadn't gone past us (turns out it broke down so actually walking was overall a wise move). By the time we got to the superstore, I was already red-faced and sweating a little. Every time we walked past either an elderly person or a little child I felt embarrassed and my cheeks burnt red - I was so concerned about them hearing the sound of latex against skin (I have been reassured you couldn't hear it) because even with my headphones on I could feel it slapping my skin and 'heard' it. Luckily it was a really quick shop, in and out in 15 minutes although there was a moment at the checkout where I leant forward, my t-shirt slipped a bit and the customer behind me saw part of the latex top (eek).

So we then left the shop and headed towards the return bus stop. It told us there was one in 10 minutes but knowing that the bus had broken down earlier (and was meant to be the return), I sighed quite angrily and started walking. There wasn't going to be a bus for 25 minutes if we didn't walk and I did not want to be in public sweating for that long. So, we set off on the walk, me carrying both shopping bags (no idea why). I had to keep switching hands.

The sun was starting to shine brighter at this point and even my master was starting to sweat just from the sun. Every time I moved I got a weird waft of heated rubber and sweat which was physically quite sickening but we persevered and made it home, before a single bus drove past us. Now the moment we got in and unpacked I headed back into my bedroom and stripped my jeans and t-shirt off. I was so sweaty and hot that I just couldn't cope.

I'd sweated so much that there was sweat patches around my crotch of my jeans that essentially looked like I had wet myself. And according to my master they had been there since half way home!!! I pulled the latex away from my chest and skin for a moment and a flood of liquid poured out and down my legs. Deciding I best shouldn't touch anything until I could properly clean up I lay on the floor until 12PM and when it came I stripped it off like a shot, used cleansing wipes to clear all the sweat and grime off me (despite having showered that morning) and put on just a normal bra and panties, along with my t-shirt and replaced my jeans with shorts. We also soaked the latex for a bit to clean it.

Now I am just waiting until 9PM when it is time to get into the latex wear, followed by being tied and vibed at 10PM. I'm actually nervous about this given the experience earlier today and terrified for his plan tomorrow.
Views 1721 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments