Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Angry Rebellion

Posted 08-07-2017 at 04:17 PM by Butterfly

I have realized that when I am upset and angry, I get rebellious. I want to be naughty. I don't know if it is just the brat in me, or if it stems from being a teenager and not having that rebellious stage? but when I am angry, I want to throw things, or bite people.

It makes it worse when it is my Dom who makes me angry. If I am upset at him for something, I want to push back. I want to deliberately break a rule.

Of course, it depends on the cause for my anger. If I was told no and upset about it, I might say "no" or push back, but I will still obey. If you fall asleep on me in the middle of an important conversation or ignore something I said, I will probably tell you that I am going to break a rule: "I am going pee" instead of asking. But most of the time I will wait for acknowledgment before actually doing it.

However, if you really make me angry .. for example, if you fall asleep while I am cumming, or if you ignore me over a longer period of time, I will just break a rule.

I hate that I act this way, but I can't help it. Even if I am aware of it, it is too hard to stop it.

Maybe this just makes me immature or a bad sub ... or maybe it is just one my weird quirks!

Does anybody else do this? or is it just me?
Views 1030 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ha! I do the same thing too, word for word!
    If he falls asleep on me or does other things that annoy me, I definitely say "I need to pee!", instead of "Sir, may I please have permission to pee?". hehehe.. I too am a brat, and I too missed the rebellious phase when I was in my teens... hmmmm.. so yes it's not just you
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bree Logan View Comment
    Ha! I do the same thing too, word for word!
    If he falls asleep on me or does other things that annoy me, I definitely say "I need to pee!", instead of "Sir, may I please have permission to pee?". hehehe.. I too am a brat, and I too missed the rebellious phase when I was in my teens... hmmmm.. so yes it's not just you
    Good to know I am not alone!
  3. Old Comment
    I do this too! I feel a little guilty about it after I have calmed down but in the moment I don't care at all. There was a time AM and I had disagreed on whatever and I was angry (I don't remember specifics as it was years ago) and I did the exact same with telling him I am going to pee and went before he even replied to me.

It might not be the best way to deal with it, but I do think it's normal. We're humans with feelings, not robots and everyone acts out or acts differently when they are angry/upset.
    Updated 08-08-2017 at 04:30 AM by IceMaiden
  4. Old Comment
    You're only human. I can totally understand why you would get angry at these things.

And... If I see you call yourself a bad sub one more time.... I will get very angry! Grrr!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    I do this too! I feel a little guilty about it after I have calmed down but in the moment I don't care at all. There was a time AM and I had disagreed on whatever and I was angry (I don't remember specifics as it was years ago) and I did the exact same with telling him I am going to pee and went before he even replied to me.

It might not be the best way to deal with it, but I do think it's normal. We're humans with feelings, not robots and everyone acts out or acts differently when they are angry/upset.
    I really had no idea that other subs did the same thing, so this is very conforting. I always told Jaro that if he ever broke a rule because he just didn't care anymore, that I would most likely end our relationship right then and there. To me it just doesn't seem to make sense to continue a relationship after reaching a point where you just don't care anymore. However, then I realized that I do this! And it made me second guess it a bit. So, thank you for sharing!
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    You're only human. I can totally understand why you would get angry at these things.

And... If I see you call yourself a bad sub one more time.... I will get very angry! Grrr!
    Yes Mister Worm :P

But seriously ... I am sorry. I know you think I am all wonderful and amazing, but sometimes I just don't feel that way.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I know you think I am all wonderful and amazing, but sometimes I just don't feel that way.
    Ah. Now. See. This is actually a very good lesson. For all of us! SO LISTEN UP YOU LOT AT THE BACK! That you don't "feel that way" has nothing, NOTHING!, to do with the way things actually are. The Universe doesn't care about what we feel or think. Whether you feel that way or not, whether you want it or not, whether you wish it or not, you will still be all wonderful, all beautiful, all amazing, all everything. AND THAT GOES FOR YOU NOISY GITS AT THE BACK, TOO!

(So love each other. It really freaks out old Universe, that filthy old perv...)