Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Torturedboy

Rate this Entry

Being a slave, communication.

Posted 12-21-2009 at 09:10 AM by Torturedboy

So this is my first blog in a series of which I'm going to just jot down some thoughts and give some advice to slaves about being a slave.

The first thing I want to say is how vital communication is between a slave and a master. As a slave I know that if I don't speak to someone within like 3 or 4 days, they think I've ditched them and we have to start form scratch. This also goes for the master, you need to get online as well as the slave, there is responsibility and duties on the masters side as well as the slave and I think this is where things often go wrong.

Get on MSN and actually talk, if you can't get on MSN, send an E-mail or a text and just keep the communication going between the two of you. It's so important if you want to get anything out of it, and if you don't keep lines of communication flowing, nothing is going to happen.

A new thought to this I'd like to bring is the idea of using video call on MSN, Skype or just using a phone. Real talking, real communication will make things feel so much more real than just words on a screen.

So that's my challenge, pick up the phone and actually talk to your master!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1801 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well said slave. The problem is also that a lot of the slaves here are dare slaves. They expect every communication from their Master to contain an exciting new dare, or they up and leave anyway. I make it a point of communicating with My slaves whenever I se them on MSN, or failing that, emailing them. From talking a bond develops, from a bond trust develops, from trust a deep and special love develops, from love the slave loses their self imposed limits, and it just feels good.