Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

My First Time and 2 dirty tricks

Posted 08-22-2016 at 09:29 PM by pt26

I can't BELIEVE it!!!!!!!!!! I took a dildo up Miss's hole for the first time! She must have woke up it a good mood because my morning task was to warm her hole up while showering and the fuck it like a good little slut. Well I have gotten up to 2 fingers in but i struggles to get the dildo in. I started by sucking it a little and spitting on it before attempting to sit on it. Ha, Miss must have found it entertaining because I struggled to get it in (it's a lot harder than it sounds). I finally got it started and suddenly *POP* the head pushed right in. I immediately felt sooooo stretched and a little full. I only really got the head of it in (Lol only 5ish more inches to go). I did get it to slide a little back and forth but not much. All in all it felt pretty good and I look forward to Miss allowing me to use it more.

Now for the first dirty trick. I though Miss said that if I rode it like a good slut she would let me cum I was so EXCITED finally some relief. Unfortunately for me she actually said she would THINK about letting me cum... well apparently that's as far as it went because after i complained she laughed and said no.

The 2nd dirty trick was this. I offered her a task from my dislikes in exchange for her making a gd profile and owning me on here too. She said she will BUT I now have to buy 2 pairs of tight girls spandex to cross dress with (Miss has a thing for my bubble butt). I think I may do a pole to decide one of the colors but anyway I tried to get out of it but she is being firm and I fear to push anymore in regards to what consequences it could bring.

I now am sleeping in some of her favorite blue bikini briefs hoping I don't ended up out of the covers for my sister to see. I am trying to sleep but have much anticipation for what tomorrow night when i am home one may bring.

P.S. I am looking for an editor/writers help to help me improve my grammar and style. I may be willing to spice it up a little depending on my Miss but just some help would be appreciated. PM me if your interested. Thanks!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 500 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments