Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 10 votes, 4.60 average.

Public Adventures :)

Posted 10-16-2014 at 11:29 PM by lola.fox

I’m back for my second blog post, and if it’s possible I think that I’m more nervous then I was the first time! I feel like I have something to live up to this time around, which is incredibly daunting. I hope it’s as well received as it seemed to be last time, and that whoever happens to be reading gets a bit of enjoyment out of it.

It all started early this morning when I was chatting with Sir while I was at work. Chatting with him when I start my day and he’s ending his is something I look forward to every night when I go to bed. We like to experiment with new things and add different layers of kink to our playtimes and my daily tasks, so we often discuss what we’d like to try and what we’re curious about. I had talked about wanting to test out humiliation a bit further, and Sir had suggested that for the next week, whenever I spoke to him I would refer to myself as Sir’s wet slut. It doesn’t seem difficult, but it’s awfully hard to remember at six in the morning! Soon after that, I had admitted to several fantasies that I think about when I cum for him outside of playtime. One of which consisted of Sir and I arriving at the door of our hotel room, and him ordering me to remove all my clothes before I was allowed in. I’d have to kneel before him while he’d put on my collar, leash, belled nipple clamps, and fox tail, and stay put like a good little pet in the hallway before I’d be allowed to crawl into the room. Once Sir heard about my increasing interest in both humiliation and public fantasies, he decided that he should make me turn them into realities.

At first, Sir suggested that I should have to press my tits up against my bedroom window while holding my hitachi to my clit, and leave it there until I came for him three times in a row. Instead of starting slow and agreeing, I told Sir that I live in a very private area, so unless my neighbors were using binoculars I wouldn’t be seen. That’s when Sir decided I should take an even bigger risk. He told me that I would be fucking myself in a public restroom until I cum for him and then stuffing my cute little pussy with my panties until I got home, after which, I’d be required to write a blog about my experience. He told me he would be nice and let me choose which pretty little toy I would fuck myself with, so I decided I would use my pale pink glass dildo (which can be seen in my album) because I’m just in love with the color and figured something that didn’t vibrate would be more discreet. To include more humiliation, Sir told me I had to tell the members of the group chat that we’re both in about my task, which I almost found to be harder then thinking about writing another blog post. Afterwards he let me know he was proud of me and told me I was a good girl for being so obedient. He told me to repeat my task to him and after a few supportive encouragements, went to bed and left me to think about my task for the rest of the day.

I went about my day and did a few edges that Sir told me I had to complete, all the while thinking about how nervous and excited I was to do such a public command. I decided I would wait until I went to Target to complete my task, since I had some things to pick up there anyway and figured that their bathrooms might be a little emptier then the ones at the mall. I chose the largest stall as far from the door as possible and slid my jeans off and stuck them in my purse so that they wouldn’t be visible. I purposely wore a small black g-string rather then the lacy cheekies that I normally wear, so they’d be easier to insert, and I slid those off as well and wrapped them around my wrist. I think it goes with out saying, but they were more then a little damp. I took out my pretty glass dildo and had also brought some lube, but I was already wet enough to have really needed it.

I was SO nervous about this that I thought that it would make it hard for me to cum and cause me to be in the stall for an even longer amount of time. I took a few breaths to try to calm myself and thought of all the scenarios that Sir and I had talked about to get myself focused on the task at hand. I sat as far as possible on the edge of the toilet and spread my legs wide when I remembered that earlier in the week Sir told me that every time I edged outside of my house, I’d have to keep my tits out and exposed. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to do this now or not, but I didn’t want to disappoint Sir if I was, so I played it safe and lifted both my tank top and my bra up and slid them up over my chest without actually removing either of them. I lubed up the glass dildo even though it wasn’t necessary, and let it rub my clit for a few seconds before I slid it inside of me.

I started off slowly because I was nervous about someone coming into the stalls, but I figured that the sooner I could cum, the better. I leaned back a bit farther so I could get a better angle and picked up the pace. I don’t know why, but I like my glass toys so much better then my rabbit, I love how cool and stiff the glass is as it hits my g-spot over and over again. I was hyper aware of every stroke of my toy and every noise that I heard outside of the door, and just the risk of getting caught was making me incredibly turned on. I fucked myself as fast as possible and used my left hand to rub my clit, and I started to feel my toes involuntarily flex and my entire body get hot and tingly. I thought about my Sir being there with me, keeping his hand wrapped around my throat as he fucked me, with his other hand forcefully teasing my clit, pulling away as I came close to the edge. I could picture him telling me that I have to ask for permission to cum, denying me the first few times so that I’d have to beg for it. I I could hear him say, “Cum for me, my sweet little slut”, as he gave my ass one hard smack to finish me off. I tried to stifle my heavy panting and listen for any warning signs of company, when I knew that I was about to cum. I could feel my tits bounce around a little and heard myself let out a whimper (how I was able to contain it to only a whimper is a mystery to me, ask my dom, I tend to be a rather loud pet) as my hips twitched, and I was incredibly relieved that I both came and was undisturbed throughout my fun little task.

I let myself catch my breath and clean up a little bit before I wrapped up my glass dildo and put it back into my bag and unwound the panties off of my wrist. I despise having to stuff myself with them so SO much because it’s a little painful and a bit awkward to feel as I walk around, but my Sir doesn’t ask too much of me and I like to make him happy, so I tried not to think about how uncomfortable I was about to be. I spread my legs again and slowly started to force the panties into my still wet pussy, cringing towards the end, because the fabric is rather scratchy and there’s still too much of it despite it only being a g-string. I had finally gotten it in when I heard someone come into the bathroom and go into the stall two doors down from me. I felt super awkward sitting on the edge of the toilet seat with my breasts still exposed and my tank top bunched around my neck, wearing only black flats as someone else went about their business just a few feet away from me. I had a million thoughts running through my head at this point.. “Does it smell like sex in here? What if someone heard me and this person was sent in to see what was going on? No, I’m just paranoid. Oh my god, I’ve been in here for almost 20 minutes, what if the employees think I’m stealing? How am I going to take out my jeans and put them on without looking like I’m a shoplifter if this person never leaves? What if more people come in and I get trapped here?” In actuality, my unwanted guest was only around for two or three minutes, after which I slid my bra back on, adjusted my shirt and put my jeans on within mere seconds. I was starting to get hot from being so nervous and I was definitely flushed, so I figured I’d wash my hands quickly and walk back to my car as fast as possible.

I felt like I was under a spotlight when I left the bathroom, because it’s right across from the cash registers which had about a dozen people or so milling about. I’m sure no one even noticed me, but I turned bright red as I thought about what I’d just done and how long I was in there for. I made sure to keep my eyes glued to the floor to avoid eye contact with anyone as I took what felt like a never-ending walk of shame back to the parking lot. Even as I got into my car and knew that I was fine, my heart was racing! Although I was nervous throughout the entire experience, I enjoyed myself because I felt like it was the perfect way to introduce myself into semi-public play and humiliation. I was feeling very satisfied, and even though Sir letting me cum today and telling me that I was a good girl for completing my task should have been been reward enough, I also treated myself to an iced pumpkin spice latte :P. At the very least, I thought maybe it would help me cool myself down a bit!

I have to admit that the second I got home and into my room, the very first thing I was remove those damn panties! Then, I told my Master that I completed my task but didn’t want to give him any details until I typed up my report so that he could enjoy every single detail. It was pure torture to chat with him for over an hour and keep this experience to myself, and even now he’s still in the dark as to what happened since he had distracted me from writing for most of the night. By the time you all read this though, he will have obviously given me permission to post this and then proceed to hide under my covers in embarrassment again! Thank you all again for taking time to read this and for those who were so supportive of my last post, because for some odd reason posting the blog feels scarier then the actual task! <3
Posted in Old Reports
Views 3626 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You have done far better then I expected you to go for your first experience. I am proud of the bravery you showed in continuing your task even when people were getting pretty close to you.

Your writing is also as fantastic as always and never fails to turn me on,
    you are a beautiful sub and I am glad you are MY Pet.
    I look forward to experimenting with you more!!!
    xoxo
    Posted 10-16-2014 at 11:34 PM by superultramazaku superultramazaku is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I can definitely understand being nervous posting, but you did an excellent job! I very much enjoyed reading, although public doesn't really appeal to me - I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I hope you are basking in the accomplishment for a long, long time
    Posted 10-16-2014 at 11:49 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Looooolaaaaa, you are awesome writer!

This was so fantastic to read. I have no other words. Well, except that you're way braver than I am.
  4. Old Comment
    I enjoyed reading this a lot, thanks for posting it! You're very brave to do so!

It's so funny how it seems like everybody knows what you're up to when you do things like those in public. I don't think people noticed, it's too far out of the ordinary for them to consider it. But that rush...! It must have seemed like a blur to you!
  5. Old Comment
    Thankyou to those who have left lovely comments! If you have enjoyed this blog please leave my Pet a message of support, as she is very brave in writing these things to share with you all in the first place.
    Posted 10-17-2014 at 04:07 AM by superultramazaku superultramazaku is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Lola!
    You are an incredible writer! I loved this report! It sounds so exciting... except I could never do that in a public restroom... unless it was super super super clean. But OCD. Haha!
    You are so brave!
  7. Old Comment
    Such a dirty thing to do so close to all of those people, I LOVE IT

Thank you for sharing this with us, keep up the good work. We all hope to hear more soon, I'm sure!
  8. Old Comment
    Nicely done Lola! I love that you even told him your window wouldn't be ideal because of how private your house is. Whats the fun in putting yourself in a semi public situation if no one has the slightest chance to see you Its hard to imagine you embarrassed, you always seem so confident and full of smiles! I love that you included all the little details like how nervous you was, and how great your orgasm felt. Keep up the amazing work and I hope super has you post more blogs they are so good!!
  9. Old Comment
    I love love love your writing and was so excited to see that you wrote another blog. I still get nervous before I post each and every one of mine, and sometimes even want to go back and take them down because I think they suck so badly. However, you have nothing to worry about ... just look above.

You are so brave for carrying this through. I would have been a mess. I wore a plug once in person and I swear everybody in the mall knew what I was doing!

Thank you again for posting. Please please please consider writing more for us.
  10. Old Comment
    Your blogs get better and better! Pressurepressurepressure!

Seriously though, it's just a pleasure to be able to read your work, and the quality of them is never in question, in my mind; just delight.

Well done for undertaking such a task, especially for a first outing, and the latte was definitely justified!

Thank you for sharing, and more power to ye both.