Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Tables Were Turned

Posted 04-04-2017 at 01:36 PM by b69

Due to the recent denial I received from my Miss (3+ months) – without essentially any touch – it was time to obtain a penance for the on-going torture.

I lead her to the bedroom and turned her away from me so I was facing her back. I then slowly started to nibble her earlobes and kiss her neck. She started to quickly squirm, as I know this is something that gets her going. I then slowly removed her clothing and handed her two earplugs to put in her ears and a blindfold for her eyes....
b69
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2 dares

Posted 04-04-2017 at 04:56 AM by Samantha88

sit in public wearing a slutty outfit no knickers or bra and write out 10 of your favorite sexual fantasys or dirty dares on ten separate pieces of paper. invite the reader to txt or email (whatever your comfortable with) you with their opinion. then place them in public places where people like to read (waiting rooms, bus stops ect). you must then edge 5 times a hour every hour until you get 5 responces you are in denial until you have the 5th email in. By kinky deviant

I was sitting
Posted in Uncategorized