Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

26th November

Posted 11-26-2014 at 10:58 PM by sparklystar
Updated 11-26-2014 at 11:03 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

it's weird to think I've been posting these blogs for a month now. Anyway, after the entertainment of last night, I chose to sleep bottomless and I completed my edges in the quickest time yet because the conversation with the boy in the flat next door had made me all horny and excited at the prospect of entering into an actual relationship.

In the morning I had my shower and wrote my usual 'willing slut' on my thigh and wore my primark leggings (if you have ever had these you will know just how thin they are) which are white and a white (with small black spots) tight top with no underwear. It was a little bit of a strange feeling wearing no underwear and I was very much aware of how visible my nipples were to everyone and how you could see the slight dark patch of my vaginal hair that was starting to regrow. I ate my breakfast as normal on the floor before going to lectures.

Now I said I would keep you up to date on progress with this boy, turns out he wasn't actually drunk at all last night - just playing up to fit in and yes, he remembers all of our conversation. We are in the same course so when we should have been working we were discussing rules and BDSM. That was very surreal. He knew why I was wearing the see through clothing because he had been reading my poll and looking at the vote results.

Now he is a bit of an idiot and when opening his bottle of water managed to 'spill' it all over my top and leggings. Both went almost clear and so my skin was so visible. Luckily it was just before the end of the lecture and our day so I could run back to my flat and dry it with a hairdryer. However I know several people in the lecture saw as I jumped up at the cold before sitting back down and all the people I passed on the way back to my flat were staring at me. He was laughing at my 'misfortune'.

I performed in a showcase as well today as well as attending rehearsals for a play and a dance show before coming back home and sitting down with him and discussing my rules. I got some unusual looks and second glances off people. As a result, I now have a new set of lifestyle rules which I will be uploading tonight.

Write again soon,
sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 758 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments