Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Viva's Blog of amazing things!
Old

Damn

Posted 04-20-2009 at 03:34 PM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

Not done a blog in awhile. Well one thing I need to get of my chest is that every time I log on to getdare more and more members seem to be leaveing. So whats the fate of everyone else?
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1 year

Posted 01-01-2009 at 10:28 AM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

So I joined up january 2008 and now its januray 2009 so ive been on get dare a year wooo!

Well just thanks to every one who I have met here and ive had a great year and I’m sure there’s more fun to come.

So thank-you every body!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

im back

Posted 10-25-2008 at 01:20 PM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

I’ve been super busy lately so I’ve been on get dare but just not had time to post as much. Hope everyone’s ok? Hopefully I will get my jeff story up soon been trying my best to get it perfect. Read davros new story omg its good so I hope he gets more parts up! That’s pretty much it and hopefully al be online more.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

w00t!

Posted 08-30-2008 at 03:16 PM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

May 23rd travailing at 1000 light years an hour. We are heading to the planet gargon the space sky looks beautiful… hold on this is my blog not a space ship log entry lmao. How are you folks? Just added a new story that you might wana check out. I also did a version of collard slaves ghost story thing which I mite carry on with but defiantly check my dares alone story.

Good news I am working on a new Jeff story. Not got it all together but you may be looking forward to a new story with...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ha

Posted 08-17-2008 at 07:27 AM by vivala_dare (my first blog)
Updated 08-19-2008 at 03:35 PM by vivala_dare

i feal the site is better with the rep gone so much better. and plz could u post on my girl for a while thread thxs thats all for now

well after a good tip i will mke me blogs bigger

well for starts i havent wanked for 1 week and i am still going i want to wait a week or 2 then have 1 huge orgasm.

problem is i keep getting random boners but at least orgasum will be good

well i hope all goes to plan

for the record i edited this...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized