Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cbtslave999

Rate this Entry

Couple tries something new (story)

Posted 03-22-2015 at 07:08 AM by cbtslave999
Updated 03-22-2015 at 07:20 AM by cbtslave999

(one of my PM dares is to write a story with that persons likes and interests. This is one of them. Enjoy)

A couple decide to try something new.

So my girlfriend and I are looking for some new things to try in hopes of spicing up our sexlife. While brousing online a bit we come across an add on craigslist.

Want to make your man a better lover? Join this group and bring him in. We will make him subit to you. It will make your life more pleasurable than you could ever imagine.

She looks at me with a big evil grin, and says "what do you think"
I nervously say "I dont know about that, what if its some sadistic group of women who want to torment and torture me?"
"Oh, dont be such a baby, you can take a little bit of pain, besides ill be there to make sure they dont hurt you to bad." she replied with a more evil look in her eyes.

"ok, but if it gets to be too much I am going to leave"
I said
"ha, you would be a little chicken wouldnt you" she snaps back.

With that I called the poster to set up an appointment.

"they have a meeting in two hours" I told her

"well, lets do it, this is going to be so much fun" she said

I wrote down the address, we got in the car and drove. We then find it, but its in an old gym thats been closed down for months in an abandond part of town.

"Ill go up to the door to make sure its safe, and its not a trick" I told her

I then walked up to the door, it was unlocked......
Moments later I peak my head out the door and flag her in.

Walking up to the door I see a big smile on her face.
"sure you dont want to back out sissy" she says

As she walks in I shut the door and lock it behind us.
She looks up and sees 3 really good friends of mine, and her jaw drops as I grab her arms and quickly get them cuffed behind her.
"WHAT IS GGGGG......." is all she could say before being gagged and blind folded.

We then brought her into the shower room, ripped off all her clothes.
"I found all the dirty things you been posting on the internet honey" I whisper in her ear
"So you should really like this then, if not. dont worry im here too make sure they dont hurt you too bad" I say very sadisticly.

"lets get you cooled off a bit" I say as we push her in the shower.

"oh, are you screaming with joy honey? that water has got to be cold there is no heat in this building" I say
She keeps trying to walk out of the water but pushed back in as we have her surrounded.
After a few minutes we turn the water off, she is moaning and crying.
"too cold? Dont worry we will warm you right up." I tell her.
We then grab her and bring her to the wall, where we un cuff her hands and tie them up to the wall spread out from side to side.
She is now shivering and facing the wall dripping wet.
We then take our belts off.
"I think 10 lashes from each of us on your bare wet ass should be good" I tell her

"What do you think honey?"
I laugh and we get started

After the first 20 lashes her ass is as red as a tomato.
"halfway there babe, comon you can take a little pain"

She is already crying and moaning.
The next 20 looked really painfull.

"All 40 and your still wet? I guess we will have to hang you to dry." I stated

I then grab her wet panties off the floor, go over to her and slide them right up. Whisper in her ear "I set you up good didnt I?"
Then I yanked them right up her sore ass crack untill her feet are off the ground, attach them to a hook hanging from the ceiling.

"All set, you just hang around for a while and dry off while me and the guys go out for a few beers" I say to her as we walk out laughing.

Left with nothing to do but hang from a painfull wedgie and an even more painfull ass, all she can do is wonder when we will be back, and what we will do to her when we get back.....

Couple tries something new pt2

"HONEY IM HOME" echoes through the mostly empty building, followed by laughter from me and the other guys.

"ahhh yes, right where I left you" I say as I walk up and grab her wedgie that shes hanging in, and lift her up slightly higher.

"MMMMMMNNNPPPPPHHHHH" is all she could say, followed by a crying whimper.

"We got you some new fun toys to play with" I say as I shake her around a bit by her wedgie, then pull her off the hook and set her back on her feet. The moan of releif that I heard come from her made me realize that she really did suffer. We have been gone a couple of hours.

"whats the matter baby, are you cold?" I asked her
"thats ok, I got some stuff that will warm you right up" I say laughing.

I the grab a tube of icy hot and heavily coat a rather large butt plug with it, as well as some nice large vibrating bullets. I then walk over pull her panties down a bit, put the plug right up to her very sore butthole. I tease her with it a bit rubbing and swirlling it all around the opening, before slowlly forcing it in.

Instantly she begins whimpering again.
"oh baby, its only half way in, we havent even got to the big part. You want to whimper? How about this?" I say as I ram the rest in full force.

An extremely loud "EEEEEKKK" is all i could hear from her.
It was the loudest shriek I have ever heard from her, followed by more crying and sobbing.

I thentake the bullet vibes and start rubbing them all up and down her swollen pussy and clit. before sticking them in. I the pull her panties right back up, Followed by another pair of leather panties, that pull up tight and lock in place. (kind of like a chastity belt)

"Well look at you" I say as I grab the remote hanging out the side of the panties for the bullet vibes. I then put it on the highest setting. Watching her twist and turn and begin to moan.

"Oh honey, does it burn?" I asked her
She violently begins shaking her head up and down in a yes motion, crying really loud.
"but dont the vibes feel good?"
She slows her nodding down to an extreamely slow up and down while moaning.
I could tell right there that she was enjoying it but to embarassed and humiliated to want to admit it.

"Ok hon, if it feels that good, I think you need to stay that way for awhile, me and the guys are goona go grab a bite to eat. We will be back in a few hours." I say

"MMMMMMPPPPHHHNNNMMMMMMM" Is all I could understand from her.

Once again she is left to wait with a burning plug in her ass and burning vibrating vibes in her cunt, all locked in with nowhere to go. Still tied to the wall naked and blindfolded, wondering when we will return and what could we possibly do to her next.....

COUPLE TRIES SOMETHING NEW pt 3

We return to the old gym and im starting to feel kinda bad leaving her in these predicaments (twice now)

"Honey, we,re back" I yell as we walk in.
loud echoing moans is all I hear in response as we near the shower room.
"right where I left you all snug and plugged" I say as the guys start laughing.
"I brought you some food, and water. But you have to be a good girl to earn it, ok" I say to her
Franticly nodding her head she agrees.
I the place a bowl we just brought, one of those big metal dog bowls. I set it on the ground to the side of her.
"ok, honey I would like you to watch as I prepare your food for you" I say in an evil tone. So I pull off her blindfold, and see the crying pleading, puppy dog eyes. I couldnt help but smile and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"now watch" I say as I reach into the bag and pull out some bread. I start to break it up into little pieces and put it in the bowl, I then take another smaller bowl and place it next to that one, I then fill it with some water.
"you got too be very hungry and thirsty by now, right honey?" I ask as she humbly nodds her head crying.
"Well then, you better be a good girl then or ill add this to your dinner" I say as I pull out a container of extreamely hot sauce.

"This is the hotest sauce in the area hun" I say with an evil smile. Her sobbing just got worse, as she started shaking her head no.

"Heres the deal, im going to remove your gag, and I am going to spank you again. 10 very hard spanks. I dont want to hear a peep out of you when I take the gag out or while im spanking you. Or your dinner is going to be very hot."

"Understood"? I snap!

"She reluctantly nods her head"

I then take the gag out of her mouth and slam my hand full force into her ass. She let out a loud moan, but I could tell she was trying to hold it in.

"The moan is exceptable hun, do not get any louder. Or you will be sorry" I say in a stern voice

"WHACK" I hit her the second time, and she was much more quiet. "good" I say to her as I continued 3,4,5,6 right in a row hard and fast.

After 6 hits she was crying uncontrolably, but still not making much noise. 7,8,9,10 very fast and really hard. her tears are now streaming off her face.

"you did very good dear, now time for your dinner" I say as I start untieing her.
"Get down on your hands and knees and eat like a dog, NO HANDS" I say to her.

She complies, crying and eating her food and lapping up her water.

"good girl, stand up and face the wall" I say to her as I start taking off her leather panties and remove her toys. I then grab a blanket I brought and cover her up.
"turn around" I say to her. As she does, she realizes the guys are gone and its just me and her.

I then give her a big hug and whisper in her ear.
"lets go home honey, I hope you liked my suprize" I then give her a big kiss. As I pull away I look at her face and she is smiling.

"It was humiliating and embarassing, very uncomfortable, and painfull. But I loved it dear thank you" She said to me.
We then walked to the car, got in as I started the car she looks at me and says.
"You do realize that paybacks are a bitch right"? With a very evil smile on her face.
My cock jumped to full mast, my heart started beating so fast. I even started shaking a bit as I said.

"I guess we shall see"

To be continued.............
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1582 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments