Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

I'm a Fucktoy!

Posted 02-15-2014 at 05:25 AM by AnalGirl1

Originally Posted by dare24
From now on, you sleep naked. You sleep on your back, with your legs bent as far back behind your head as they can go. They need to be tied to your bedposts, so you are wide open for the world. Your hands need to be behind and under your legs, handcuffed together with the key just close enough to reach. You will be blindfolded and gagged each night, with your biggest buttplug in your ass and two dildos in your pussy.

You must have something in your ass at all times. The longest you can go without it being filled is three seconds. If you need to shit, use what was in your ass to edge as you do it, and put it back in your ass the second you have finished.

You will no longer be allowed to cum. You must edge ten times before you go to bed, continuously moaning what a whore you are.

You will do all of these things until you gain my permission to stop.

You will, finally, write a 500 word essay on how big of a slut you are, and the only thing you are good for is being fucked by sex toys in your three holes. Emphasize that you are only a fucktoy.

This night, I couldn't fall asleep. I think I didn't sleep more than 2 hours. All your rules are hard, as this slut definetly deserves, but my legs tied to the bed posts behind my head are the worst. Even if this slut doesn't deserve it - could I please leave this out? I would do anything in return for you. Actually - this bitch would do everything for you anyway, because I'm just a Fucktoy and you're in charge. I don't realy have an opinion on sexual stuff, I just do what I'm told to do! And it feels right to make other people happy. I'm just another Fucktoy in the box of everyone i know.
My biggest buttplug in my ass and two dildos in this sluts pussy is realy hard, but this fucktoy just needs to be streched for others amusement.
I'm wearing my buttplug since the moment i tied myself off. I didn't had to shit since then, but do i have to edge while shitting, or do i have put the dirty buttplug in my pussy, or...? Could you specify this.
The edges yesterday evening were great, but it was hard to resist a orgasm until now - but it's the right thing to do. A fucktoy can only cum, when a master wants her to. It's useless to cum without someone else seeing it, or having fun with it in any way.
My pleasure is absolutely unimportant in comparision to every man's or even other womens pleasure. And especially in comparision to yours. I have to do everything for you, just to thank you for taking your time and writing me.
And in fact - this is the biggest pleasure i can get - making other people happy just by beeing used is the greatest thing in the world. Everytime i see a comment on my blog or pm i become happy, because i made another person happy. And that's the only thing I'm good for. Everyone can contact me and use me in any possible way, just like i can take out my dildo and have fun with it. Wheather the dildo is happy because he gives me pleasure? If thats right, I should maybe give him to another person, whoms pleasure is more important than mine.
With the buttplug inside my ass and 3 toys inside me over night i somehow feel like a sex-toy-box, but it's good my toys have a good warm place to stay over night. I'd just wish I could be with you over night, so you could use me to please you. I see myself on the same stage like my toys, we have the same Task and Rules, I'm just missing an (real life) owner. I wish I could be the blowjob alarm clock for someone, or licking his dick clean, while he tries to put a huge buttplug in my ass - or stuff like that. I really miss the feeling of a good dick using my mouth.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1391 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Beautifully written! I could not have put it better myself, you are here to please us, and you truly are a fucktoy. Thank you for acknowledging this.