Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Random

Pretty much anything I'll want to blog about :P
Rate this Entry

52 Card Dice Dare - Part I

Posted 04-22-2009 at 02:15 PM by Jenna<3

Hello all! This is the first post to my 52 Card Dice Dare dare, and i hope you all enjoy it! Just letting you know, I'm doing them by going down the list, and doing all face cards last, including any number dares that have to do with face cards. I've done all of the hearts that I've had to do so far, and here's what happened

3 of hearts-Think of someone you know of the same sex. Give them a hug, not a side hug, the next time you see them.
-I gave a hug to my friend Lily

5 of hearts-Draw and color a red, or pink, heart right above your pubic area in a washable marker.
-Did it, really wasn't that hard, i used one of my washable glitter markers

8 of hearts-Roll a die. Get completely naked and love your body, stroke, pinch, masturbate etc. your body for the amount you rolled, multiplied by five, minutes. For the whole time, you must be completely naked, never stop loving your body, and you can’t cum. If you break any of these three rules, you must do a face card (Jack-Ace) dare of the Hearts suit. You can’t do a dare on a card that you have in your hand, unless you have all the face cards of the Hearts suit in your hand.
- I got lucky on this one, it was only 10 minutes of 'loving myself', and I never did cum, but I came extremely close! So that was lucky

9 of hearts-The next time you masturbate, shout out your crush’s, lover’s, master’s etc. name until you cum and I do mean SHOUT it out.
-I did shout it, and the people below me banged my floor [their ceiling] with what I think was a broom several times... that's the first time that happened to me... I named an on-campus crush I have, Alex

10 of hearts-Count the amount of occurrences of PDA (public display of affection) you see tomorrow. For every occurrence you saw you must remain naked for an hour, you can choose when to do this. If you don’t see any, roll a die to see how many hours you’ll remain naked. Either way the hours must be consecutive. If you are interrupted, you must start over.
-Well, I went to the beach with my friends the day I did this one, and I saw either 15-16 people making out, I went with 16 to be safe, so I started naked when I got home, and just slept naked that night, no interruptions!

I'll update it as soon as I finish the next group of number cards

Jenna
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2993 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Could you put a link to your post, so it's easier to track?

Great beginning, by the way.

Edit: Thank you, pranadevil!
    Updated 04-22-2009 at 08:39 PM by interesting
  2. Old Comment
    The dice dare is here - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=22165

Also loving reading it so far, as you well know .