Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

1. Old Comment

Alexis' Humiliating Task Pt. 2

I can mostly blame myself for this, i suppose.
  2. Old Comment

Alexis' Humiliating Task Pt. 2

Sounds like a lot of fun .. for you and her wife at least... Poor Alexis...
  3. Old Comment

Chastity and Word Games

I can't believe I forgot to even make an attempt at that one!

ughhh :P
  4. Old Comment

Alexis' Humiliating Task

No one else has voted for this one, but #12. Penis pillows sound super adorable.
  5. Old Comment

Are People Serious About This?

You are bang on. A small minority of people are just in this for a one off thing hence why the short ads. Also some of these 'so called' Mistress's are men pretending to be women (shocking right?), hence why they don't put effort in to their ad, because they know their will be some impatient person waiting for a Master/Mistress and they will just will leap at the opportunity because the genuine Master's/Mistress's are ignoring them. All I can say to those people is don't be lured in by these fake Master's/Mistress's, and just wait! You will find the right person eventually! It's not a short process its generally quite a long process, in finding the right person for you! But once you do it will be worth it
  6. Old Comment

Alexis' Humiliating Task

#17 & #25 seems nice
  7. Old Comment

Alexis' Humiliating Task

I'm so torn between 17 and 27!
  8. Old Comment

Alexis' Humiliating Task

17. I want Master to have a picture of my lipstick stained face with his cum dripping down my chin.
    22. I want to see my lipstick rings on Master's cock!

These are my favourites for similar reasons! To begin, I'm a fan of oral, and the images that these two statements evoke are wonderfully sexy. They really depict how devoted Alexis is to you, enough to leave proof in the form of lipstick or photos. Ahh, the trust is lovely!
  9. Old Comment

Alexis' Humiliating Task

I will preface this by saying I'm not into degradation. That will explain my choices. 1 & 7
  10. Old Comment

Alexis' Humiliating Task

It was a choice between 25 and 27 I think for me. I think I will go for 27 but in a way those two could be done at once.
  11. Old Comment

Alexis' Humiliating Task

There is a kind of desperate horniness, or horny desperation - a feeling that nothing is enough - that I recognize in at least two of the sentences. The body is begging for something, the mind is begging for something, and when that something is put into words and images it comes out in a wonderful theatricality. I recognize that in numbers 14 and 25. (Been there myself...) A sluttier, more humiliating begging I can't imagine. The visuals!
  12. Old Comment

Alexis' Humiliating Task

I like number 25.
  13. Old Comment

Alexis' Humiliating Task

I'd have to say my favorite is 22. It short and to the point and yet encompasses a couple of different ideas. Her wearing lipstick to please you, her sucking your cock, and leaving tangible evidence thereof. Kind of a oot in that little statement.

And for the record, I don't question how you care for Alexis, and take care of her. I think it takes a strong, caring Dom to realize what his sub might want and be able to follow through with it, and from what I've seen, Alexis is longing to be humiliated. So, Kudos to yu good Sir
  14. Old Comment

Alexis' Humiliating Task

I guess I'll be the first to comment on this, and I hope I'm not the last otherwise this task is not going to work. I find this difficult because as Alexis' Master some of these statements are related to the experiences I've had with her so there are a lot of good statements to choose from. Like statement #4, that came up with a very interesting conversation and we used it a little bit and I'd like to think we had fun with that. However, I am going to pick three different ones. First off #11. I have never called Alexis my anal princess but it's cute and whimsical in a way, and it makes me happy that I now have a new nickname for her. #18, the act of stripping someone, especially below the waist with just the use of your mouth has always been something that has fascinated me whether I was the one receiving or the one doing, so that one turned me on. And finally, #23. Although difficult to talk about I really enjoy spanking both giving and receiving, and the fact that it also entails me penetrating Alexis, just makes it interesting and enjoyable.
  15. Old Comment

Alexis' Rules

I know that rules aren't for everybody, but the ones that you have laid out for me are fair and hardly over-confining. Don't tell anybody, but I am looking forward to the next 'Alexis' rule.
  16. Old Comment

Alexis' Rules

Sounds like some 'reasonable' rules you got there
    Glad to hear that things are going well for you and Alexis.
  17. Old Comment

Alexis' Rules

Thank you for sharing those. It sounds like things are working out great between the two of you! Congratulations! Keep up the good work
  18. Old Comment

Why I Like It: Underwear Control

*still blushing*

And since he didn't leave a link to his thread, I'll do it for him

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=206966

Since I can only post for every-other day, I need some others to jump in there if possible hehe
  19. Old Comment

My Take on my New slave

You two do sound incredibly compatible and happy! Congratulations!
  20. Old Comment

My Take on my New slave

Yayayayyy! I love reading these! It is so wonderful when compatible people find each other and make it work and get a lot of joy out of it. Keep having fun together! (though it sounds like you don't need help with that)
  21. Old Comment

My Take on my New slave

I am so happy for the both of you!!
  22. Old Comment

My Take on my New slave

Master, thank you for all of the kind words! I AM very happy lately and you have been the biggest reason for that. I have spent a long time searching for somebody that was inherently a good person, that cared about me as a person, and that had a desire to have me as their slave. I feel very lucky to have found just that.

It seems like there have been several posts regarding rules and their use in a BDSM or kinky relationship lately. I LIKE the structure and on-going feeling of submission that rules provide. That is one of the things that I wanted as a submissive. The 'Alexis Rules' that you mentioned are exactly what I had hoped for. I am anxious and always get a bit aroused pondering what you might come up with as we move forward to bring out my feminine side even more.

Thank you Master, you are awesome!
  23. Old Comment

Where I'm Going From Here

As always I really hope you find the type of relationships you're looking for. You know where to find me if not.
  24. Old Comment

I'm sorry that you haven't had much luck with d/s relationships lately but I was very glad to read that you were not just a 'use and abuse' type of dominant.. It's fine if that's what people want, but i've noticed that the type of dom(me) who wants to get to know their submissive intimately and become friends with them, seem to have more chances at successful relationships (and I personally find it to be more fulfilling).

I do hope that it works out with your male submissive, and that you'll eventually find yourself a female one as well as a dom(me) that gives you the attention that you deserve! It may be difficult, but hopefully your great reputation will help you find what you're looking for
  25. Old Comment

So long as you take your time over your decision I'm sure you'll make the right one. You're also in the fortunate position of having someone close to you which you can talk things over with, which I think will help you.

Good luck pal, hope things improve soon.