Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Dare by Xrider

Posted 08-11-2016 at 02:27 PM by AnalGirl1

So you should start this dare in the morning.

Edge once before leaving your bed.

You should then go shower, shave, wax, ... make yourself all pretty.
Today you should wear a skirt that goes just below your knee. There is however a catch :

- Put your favorite buttplug and your remote bullet vibe inside of you.

- You will then tie a double column tie just above your knees. Your knees should be tied together.
The video shows the tie on wrists but it will be exactly the same on your legs.
https://youtu.be/7ItFtMDL-9I

- You will then tie a crotchrope. Make sure it comes from behind between your legs, first pushing your buttplug, then going over your pussy. Tie a big knot at the height of your clit. Then loop the free end around the rope that is already around your waist and go down to tie it to the rope around your knees.
The purpose is that every step will pull on your crotchrope and rub the knot against your clit.

- You will now get dressed :
-A long skirt that reaches just below your knee in order to cover the ropes.
- A top revealing lots of cleavage.
- You already have some moving rope panties so no underwear.
- I do not know if you like some pain, so I will give you a choice here. You may either wear a tack bra ( see link below) or no bra. My preference would go to the tack bra.
http://slaveana.tumblr.com/post/1373...ake-a-tack-bra
- High heels

If you have to use the bath room, you may untie the crotchrope. However you must retie it tighter afterwards and readjust the knot to make sure it is still on your clit. So I hope you will not need to untie it too often

Now you should enjoy your day as you would usually do : make your chores, go for a walk in the park, go shopping, ... make you get to walk.

Since I know you like public, so you're task will additionally be to orgasm at least 5 times during the day outside of your home. You must wait at least 1 hour between orgasms and they must be in different places. Also you may only wipe off your juices on yourself or your clothes.

OPTIONAL :

I got the feeling you like to involve strangers, so tonight you should gather some kinky friends, and go clubbing and dancing. The dancing should also work some miracles on your crotch rope and since your knees will be tied your ass should be twerking and grinding quite a lot. Feel free to have some fun in the bathrooms with strangers.

Hey,
this was a really good bondage dare.
I prepared the tack bra the day before (and added it to my clothes list). I dressed as ordered: heels, toys, ropes, skirt, tack bra and a shirt, and started my day.

The tack bra was a constant soft pain, I watched out I don't put pressure on it.
Ass plugged all day... I kind of like it
Walking - I was definitely slower! And it did pull in the crotchrope everytime I moved my legs (and you move your legs a LOT during a day).
My pussy was raw and red in the end of the day. Already after a few hours it hurt badly and I tried to move as little as possible.
But that was not so easy, because during the day i was: in 2 lectures (with bus to university), grocery shopping, meeting a friend and walked back home.
Cumming 5 times was even harder. The vibe isn't much stimulation and even though I was horny it took some time and help of my fingers (hard to use them with a crotchrope!). I came: In front of my appartment, In public bathroom at university, In the library, On the stairs in front of my friends appartment, In the park on my way back home.

I didn't go out with it - that would have been to much.
Thank you for the dare. Please send me more.
Kiss,
your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 967 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments