Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

The Attendant

Posted 02-06-2018 at 09:23 PM by mslut1961

This past summer I got in the habit of going to the park late at night and causing the trails dressed in one of my slutty outfits. Sometimes I would get picked up and used, other times not. This one night on the way home I stopped at one of those 24/7 gas stations to clean my windows. It was 3 a.m. and I was the only one at the pumps. As I was leaning over, my ass exposed, and cleaning the back window a voice said, "can I be of service?"
It was the attendant. He was an older...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gym Sex

Posted 11-26-2017 at 10:08 AM by mslut1961

I had answered a CL ad about masturbating in the steam room at a local gym I go to. After a few emails the guy found out I was a submissive bottom and he took control. Basically, I was to go to the gym Saturday night at 10 p.m., do my normal leg workout while wearing my medium sized butt plug. At midnight I was to go to the steam room, leave my towel on the hook, and be naked. He would meet me there.
I had worked out with the plug in my ass before, but never with someone knowing I had...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A busy night!

Posted 10-16-2017 at 09:30 PM by mslut1961

I decided to walk the park trails last night. It was a nice fall evening and I thought I might get lucky. I dressed as slutty as I could get away with. I had my heels, white stockings, denim mini skirt, hoodie and blonde wig. I'm very passable when I dress.
I got by the picnic area and there were two guys sitting there having a smoke. As I walked by one of them asked if I wanted a drag. I went over and one of them grabbed my ass! When I voiced my disapproval the other one said, "you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Careful what you ask for!

Posted 09-17-2017 at 10:48 AM by mslut1961

I was in a cam room entertaining the many viewers. They had me all horned up and doing all sorts of things. I had a butt plug up my hole, nipple clamps on, my balls were tied off and I had even pissed in a glass and drank it. I was being a real pig!
Just after I had drunken the piss I got a private message. It was a Dom from my city that had been watching and wanted to know if I was up for the real thing? I was so horny that I quickly agreed. He lived on my side of the city. I was to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Almost robbed!

Posted 09-11-2017 at 09:45 PM by mslut1961

I have been going out late at night, dressed very slutty, and using the automated teller. I park far away and walk to the teller, withdraw $20 and then walk back. My skirt usually rides up, exposing my ass and clitty. I had done this lots of times with no issues, until last night.
I had walked across the parking lot, was at the teller getting my money when I heard a voice behind me say, "Nice ass." I froze, panicked and dropped my card and money. When I bent down to retrieve them...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Last Night

Posted 08-26-2017 at 09:30 AM by mslut1961

I answered an ad on CL from a couple. They wanted a submissive male to join them. I got to their motel room at midnight. I knocked and the door opened. "You the faggot," a burley man asked? I nodded and was ushered into the room. It was one of those suites with two rooms. I saw two big cocked black guys watching tv and a heard a lot of moaning from the bedroom. The burly guy explained that his wife was being gangbanged and that my job was to keep the cocks hard while they waited their turn....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Saturday Night

Posted 08-23-2017 at 09:35 AM by mslut1961

It was Saturday night and I had agreed to meet a Dom I had previously serviced in the park at midnight. He wanted to use my holes and I couldn't resist his big cock. I dressed slutty, like my profile pic, and went to the park. I pulled up beside his truck and got out. He whistled his appreciation and told me to put my hands behind my back. I did as I was told and he cuffed them together. He then flipped up my skirt, exposing my clit, and attached a leather strap with a leash to my cock and balls....
Posted in Uncategorized