Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pingu

Rate this Entry

Good luck....

Posted 09-05-2010 at 05:38 AM by Pingu

to those who are starting a new school, college, university tomorrow or in the coming weeks.

I'm starting a new uni tomorrow and I must admit that I'm a bit nervous about the course itself and what it entails. Its going to be a lot of work and and they expect you to perform all the way through.

I'm also anxious about the class itself too. I know some people will have already been at this uni for a year and I wonder how "open" they'll be to new people joining the class.

I had such a good time last year at uni because of a couple of friends that I know I will be in contact with for life that I find it hard to see how this year will match up to that.

Ah well, we'll see! I will probably post another blog to let you know how the first week went. Other people should do so too!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3826 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    good luck Pingu. you'll do fine
  2. Old Comment
    I should be getting ready to leave but I am reluctant. I don't want to do work, it's been too long.
  3. Old Comment
    Good luck Pingu!

And from what I've heard about people moving to a new Uni, they've said it's just like freshers week! Just have a great time getting to know everyone and you'll be fine!

And good luck everyone else