Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rate this Entry

On solving a problem correctly

Posted 02-26-2018 at 07:31 PM by KittenRose

I have been working on a problem since Friday. It bothered me through the weekend and even made it hard for me to sleep. This morning, when I got to work, I was determined I would get to the bottom of this. Turns out that my error was that I was using the wrong multiple of pi in my calculations! What a dumb cunt I can be at times!!

Anyway, I felt so happy after I figured this out and a beautiful image appeared on the screen from my calculations, that I simply had to lock my office door, strip off my clothes, take a picture of me naked (but hands covering my boobs!) and send it to my BF!!

He was, to say the least, pleasantly surprised. All through the day I felt high, like being on edge. In fact, I had a hard time controlling my fingers from going down and exploring their way between my legs ... oh my~ ... even now I can almost feel the tingling in my crotch and the little bolts of electricity that went down my thighs.

I find it strange, but when I get a math problem right, or suddenly understand some concept I was struggling with for while, the pleasure is almost sexual. All my body feels so super charged that I have a hard time controlling myself from throwing off my clothes and just touching myself and pushing over ...

... I think I am weird and need therapy to fix these strange feelings ...

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 528 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I hope that you will be a good girl and ask your BF to punish you for being a "dumb cunt" and messing up your calculations.

I find huge satisfaction in solving problems in my research but it is never sexual satisfaction. That certainly intrigues me about you.