Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rate this Entry

When I was in high-school ...

Posted 02-25-2018 at 07:47 PM by KittenRose

I was already a slut when I was in high-school. Perhaps I had not yet completely discovered my submissive side, but I knew I liked sex and I liked boys (and girls too!).

One day, a friend of mine and I decided that we wanted to learn how to give the best blow-jobs! Of course, the best way to do this would be give as many BJs as possible, learning as we went along. So we started on a mission to blow as many of our classmates as possible! It was pretty interesting. I would always first asked the boy what he thought he liked and then I would try my best to do that. It was pretty amazing and fun. Later, my friend and I would compare notes.

(I think my BF benefits a lot from the skills I picked up then. He just does not know how I acquired those skills in the first place!).

Strangely, I never actually undressed for most of these "learning sessions", but just would get the boy in his car or in some quiet place in the school and do the deed. Not once did any boy asked me to strip or get naked for him. Perhaps they felt so lucky at getting any attention at all that they did not care and just wanted to have their cocks in a warn and wet mouth.

Anyway, several years later I went for my high-school reunion. The most interesting part of the whole reunion was (I hate reunions) that one of the guys we did not blow actually came up to me and told me that he felt pretty bad I had not done it to him!! It was crazy that he felt like this after all these years. Perhaps he thought I would feel sorry for him and take him to the bathroom and give him a BJ. I did not and just laughed, telling him I was pretty foolish then.

Of course, what I did not tell him, and my other former classmates, is that I am secretly a submissive slut that craves domination, and that my crotch throbs at the mere thought of being pushed to my knees, slapped, tied up and whipped. Oh well ...

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 549 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    sounds like me in high school