Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Staan's blog :p

Rate this Entry

Exotic Animals.

Posted 11-17-2009 at 12:34 PM by Trystaan

Well, to be blunt. I want to buy an exotic pet. be it a turtle/tortoise/terrapin or iguana or other lizard or amphibian.

They highly interest me, I have the money needed, and the space and the time to put in to care for them properly.

now the only dilemma that stands, is which one to actually get. If anyone has or has had any of these animals, could they comment on how they are and how hard to care, etc...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1540 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I've got friends who've had a turtle/tortoise (tbh, I can't tell the difference that well), and they don't seem to do as much as one would expect. Plus, they're kinda common nowadays. An iguana on the other hand... That's cool.
    Posted 11-17-2009 at 01:08 PM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Ehh I'm not too big on the reptilian pets. You should get an echidna! Any way back to the real choices. I definitly vote the chameleon! they are very neat to look at and watch change as well it's quite easy to determine their mood. Though their setup is moderatly expensive.