Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

2 - 6 points

Posted 12-08-2017 at 08:41 PM by Golden_Throw
Updated 12-11-2017 at 02:52 PM by Golden_Throw

Oh boy, I haven't updated this in while have I? If you have an idea for a quick punishment, post it in the comments. So,that challenge I made myself.

The first one I did was "Masturbate in a park" There is a long park where I live that's about a mile by 300 feet. Very long. So, I was walking home when I saw some bushes I could hide behind. Only problem was that there were some teenagers that might see me. I would estimate them to be about 17 and the other 18. So I get down behind...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys I have available (for the 100 thread)

Posted 12-08-2017 at 11:38 AM by EnigmaticBunni

Toys:
Diapers, paddle, 2 riding crops, 1 rubber flogger, 2 denim floggers, 2 leather floggers (1 small stingy, and 1 large),
Horsehair flogger, 1 paddle, 1 whappy stick (wood with leather “padding”
1 deep but plug, 1 small shallow, 3 metal plugs (s, m l), 1 dildo
Ankle and wrist cuffs, rope, cock cage, assorted other toys

Clothes :
Female:
two pvc maid outfits (1 is frilly, other has a petticoat to make it frilly)
several panties, dresses,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

100 kinky and/or sexual words.

Posted 12-08-2017 at 09:12 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

This was given to me by Sain for the 100 thread:

Write a blog post containing 100 different words that are sexual and/or kinky in some way. Have your wand on your clit on the low setting while doing this.

I tried to list only ones that I have tried, felt or want to try myself.

1: Submission
2: Surrender
3: Submissive
4: Slave
5: Dominance
6: Dominant
7: Master
8: Sir
9: Daddy dom
10: Cowgirl
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What makes my slaves

Posted 12-07-2017 at 03:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 03:58 AM by CSasha

Inspired by Clever_one's recent blog entry, I'd like to talk a bit what I expect from my slaves.

First of all: a tiny bit of manners. I am lacking manners myself, but if you just PM me and directly request to be my slave, maybe even without a hello, line breaks, punctuation, you are just not fit to be my slave. At least, not yet.

Second: I love literate people. You don't have to read any tiny bit I have written, but you have to be willing to read. I don't want to be anyone's...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Giving in to submission

Posted 12-07-2017 at 03:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

It has been a long time since I have had the opportunity to feel truly subby.

Asslvr and I took a break for over a year from our D/s relationship. Although we continued to be kinky in the bedroom, I never really allowed myself to give in fully. Our sessions were fun, and hot and I got to cum and beg lots ... but I was also bratty and smart mouthed and had other things on my mind.

It is hard to turn my brain off. It is running constantly, and the same is true during sexy
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Keeping up with a promise

Posted 12-04-2017 at 01:45 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-20-2017 at 02:20 PM by CSasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
For everyone who at least added a number once in this thread, I will provide extra PM dares related to deepthroats
So my deepthroat loser thread caused by ChubbyShySissy just closed. I ended up with 96,679 to do in total and only a fraction of them completed, plus a few specials. I still have to go through all the bets involved, some won, some lost, and update my signature. Thanks to everyone who participated.

As a small reward, I hereby grant these new PM dares to anyone...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Updated Toys List

Posted 12-03-2017 at 07:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-08-2020 at 03:51 PM by Butterfly

We have had a few toy catastrophes lately, and it makes me very sad. I love all my toys, even if I don't get to play with them very often.

The first happened in Mexico, we lost my favorite glass dildo when it crashed on the floor and shattered. We have since replaced it, but it isn't the same angle.

Next, we broke another glass plug because of the way we were storing them. Something landed on top of it and broke it in half. Even though we didn't use it too often, it was
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171203_152454.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	560  
A Butterfly Princess <3