Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

My Take on my New slave

Posted 01-13-2015 at 08:19 AM by Komodo Jones

Well I figure this blog entry should be edified. For those of you who have been reading some of user Alexis Rune’s recent blog entries, they have recently been talking about their experiences with Master KJ. Yes I am the same, as for a while I’ve been referring to myself as KJ more than my actual user name but, I still answer to Komodo, Komodo Jones, or even my real name for those few who actually know it, but that’s not important. This entry is not just about me it is also about Alexis. And just to avoid confusion, when I am referring to Alexis I will usually refer to them as a her. Alexis is a guy, but in my first entry she indirectly told me she was interested in feminization. And it should be obvious that Alexis was the male sub in training in my last entry.

Now I haven’t trained too many male slaves in the past; there was only one I would consider long term and he had a sissy fetish too, so I do kind of know how to deal with that, but still consider myself inexperienced. Also Alexis, oddly enough, at first glance does not seem like a good match with me. We also discussed this with our first pm when she expressed interest in being my slave. She is on the fringe of my preferred age range, she is married, and she is into humiliation and control. Age, is not too big of a problem for me I can deal with that pretty easily, but I do have a limit, which will probably increase as I grow older myself, so it is very possible that this relationship could last for quite a while without age being a problem. Also generally speaking we’re not TOO far apart age wise.

Marriage and relationships while I have no qualm with, in D/s relationships I somewhat find this very difficult. I just don’t want to accidentally break up a relationship to fulfill my desires. However, once again in the pm Alexis’ wife did/does know about this side of her life, and they are very happily married and have a very strong relationship which I honestly could not be happier about. So far, there haven’t been any complaints, she has indirectly given me a few quips through Alexis and has actually played a small part in some of Alexis’ tasks.

Now the whole thing about humiliation and control, I have kind of come into these aspects slowly as these are not kinks I normally have as a Master or a slave. However, one thing you need to know about me as a Dominant. In my ads, I don’t list my likes because I usually adapt to accommodate my slave’s desires as well as my own. So we discussed all these things in a couple of our first pm’s and we decided to give it a shot anyway. But despite the negativity that this blog entry seems to have thus far, I am very happy to have Alexis as my slave.

Alexis has several qualities that I have found difficult to find in certain slaves. First off, she stayed around. I have heard about and have had so many subs who disappear after one task never to be heard from again. Alexis was very patient on going through my trial period, as I had to delay things a lot due to digestive or family issues so I guess patience is another quality I’d like to add. I think one of my favorite qualities about her though is that she’s honest. If you’ve read some of my past entries it’s easy to understand why honesty is such an important concept for me, and I’d like to list a couple of examples. Shortly into the first “lesson” of her trial period she was concerned that this relationship might not work out as our kinks differed so much. Most slaves I don’t think would do that; I just figure that a lot would just grin and bear it and not say anything. She explained her concerns and worries to me in a rational and calm way and we discussed this and obviously her fears were eased as she accepted my offer for her to submit to me. Another example, is that she did have a few hiccups in the trial period. I won’t go into details but she did admit her shortcomings and accepted her punishment for it.

Also I believe in the theory that a good D/s relationship is a healthy balance of sexual stimulation and friendship. Some ads I’ve seen have clearly said they’re not looking to make a friend and I quickly overlook those. I think bonding as friends with someone in a D/s relationship helps you get to know more about who your opposite is. What makes them tick, what aspirations do they have, what struggles are they having and how can you help them through them. Alexis and I talk on usually a daily basis, and I would say that probably 75% of the time, give or take, we’re just shooting the breeze like two friends would. One common aspect that we share is gaming and we can talk about that a lot, despite the fact that she is mostly a PC gamer and I’m a Nintendo gamer. She’s said this a few times during our trial period that while she would like our relationship to work out, if nothing came of it, she at least gained a friend and that continues to this day.

Going back to control and humiliation. I don’t like to control a lot of aspects of my slave’s life as I am kind of laid-back. I do control some of the facets of Alexis’ life but I also offer her a pretty fair amount of freedom. Yet despite that, I still manage to exude a feeling of dominance, even when I’m not aware I’m doing anything which is always enjoyable. Humiliation, is a kink I’ve gotten more into and I explore this by exploiting two main forms of humiliation; degradation/embarrassment and Alexis’ interest in being feminized.

Now as I said I’m not a so-called “use and abuse” Master but as Alexis said in her blog I do tend to call her a lot of derogatory terms my favorite being “cock-craving whore.” But at the same time this is all playful banter. If I said this and I truly thought what I said, well I probably wouldn’t have Alexis as a slave, nor would I have had some successful dominating relationships in the past. But I can just call her names, and she loves it.

Another thing I like to do is usually tease and deny my slaves orgasm for quite a while and usually let them orgasm once a month. I say this because I really love the teasing aspect. But, because Alexis gets to masturbate and orgasm more than my past slaves, I have chosen not to tease her in the traditional aspect of denial. However, I still have a way to tease Alexis by embarrassing her by saying what I would do to her if we met in real life or chastising her for certain things I’ve told her to do and saying how pathetic that is. When I get into this mode, the blushing emoticon is used a lot in our Skype conversations.

Now the feminization kink, I feel I have worked in a very unique way into our relationship. When I first took Alexis on as my slave, she had six rules, which is a pretty small amount of rules for me. Believe it or not my last slave had 17 rules, four of them to be followed only during the school year. Of course who knows if she followed half of them but back to Alexis. Whilst I do help Alexis explore her feminine side through some tasks, I’d say probably once a month I give her something called an Alexis Assignment, certain things that she is to do to turn her more into Alexis and open up her femininity. For example, her first Alexis Assignment was she is no longer allowed to go the bathroom unless she is sitting down, with a few exceptions that aren’t usual. Also instead of shaking afterwards like most men do, she has to clean up with a square of toilet paper like a woman. Once I gave her this Alexis Assignment, her list of rules increased to seven. So every time she gets an Alexis Assignment, it gets added to her rules and is only over when I deem it over but I think these will probably last for quite a long time.

Not to sound conceited, but ever since Alexis and I have become official she has been pretty happy. And I can honestly say, that I am very happy to have her as my slave. As for everyone who has been wishing us the best of luck, thank you so much. I think I can speak for the both of us when I say we really appreciate it. I’d also like to thank all the people who read this as I know I cannot write anything short. Alexis tends to write about her experiences in a more concise manner than myself, but she still has enough details to keep it entertaining. I think in the future, she and I will be writing more entries about our relationship, so check out her blog if you haven’t yet as it will show her point of view in our most recent D/s endeavor. Until next time…
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1356 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Master, thank you for all of the kind words! I AM very happy lately and you have been the biggest reason for that. I have spent a long time searching for somebody that was inherently a good person, that cared about me as a person, and that had a desire to have me as their slave. I feel very lucky to have found just that.

It seems like there have been several posts regarding rules and their use in a BDSM or kinky relationship lately. I LIKE the structure and on-going feeling of submission that rules provide. That is one of the things that I wanted as a submissive. The 'Alexis Rules' that you mentioned are exactly what I had hoped for. I am anxious and always get a bit aroused pondering what you might come up with as we move forward to bring out my feminine side even more.

Thank you Master, you are awesome!
  2. Old Comment
    I am so happy for the both of you!!
  3. Old Comment
    Yayayayyy! I love reading these! It is so wonderful when compatible people find each other and make it work and get a lot of joy out of it. Keep having fun together! (though it sounds like you don't need help with that)
  4. Old Comment
    You two do sound incredibly compatible and happy! Congratulations!