Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Counterfeit_Fantasy

Rate this Entry

Descent into Depravity II

Posted 05-18-2011 at 06:50 AM by Counterfeit_Fantasy
Updated 06-13-2011 at 12:27 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

~May 17, 2011
~Day 4.

I haven't fully described the title of this blog, I guess I can fill space doing so. Beforehand, I told My Master I had trouble with orgasm and reluctantly did everything he told me. He sought to change my personality. I'm still headstrong and timid, but he has changed me, and I'm much more willing than I thought I'd be with my body in his presence. I also seem to be taking a like to writing a blog about all this, so I presume that's a sign I'm more open to my sexual cravings.

Deprave, the root of depravity, is the act of moral corruption, my Master seeks to do the very thing, to change the unyielding person I set out in my ad into a Sub that drops to her knees on command.

The Following Content May Be Inappropriate For Minors.
Reader Discretion is Advised

I cringed as the marker pushed into me, my Master telling me to go deeper. I couldn’t. I could feel the end of my ass being prodded by the end of the marker. I pushed it in and out of me, my head pressed onto my pillows and my ass up for my Master to see. I didn’t care how bad my hair was or how I acted anymore. I begged him, begged him to let me fuck my pussy instead. He found it amusing how my tongue stuck out of my mouth like a dog; I hadn’t noticed I did so until then and felt myself flush pink. He spared me of a hard ass fucking and told me to get on my knees.

I covered my brush with toothpaste, I knew how much it stung, but if it was the only way for it to go inside me, I sat up being remind to keep my posture and pushed it into my cunt. I felt the sting almost immediately deep inside me. I lost my posture and began fucking myself on my knees, panting, begging, and my body straining to keep still. I did everything he said knowing that following his words would lead me to dizzying heights. I pushed deeper, harder, the stinging residing and a wave of pleasure washing over me. I ignored the prickling feeling inside my cunt, forgot what slut, whore, and bitch meant, remembering only that my Master was pleased with me. My timid rational mind was lost in the beckon of my sexual passions. I was drooling, moans as loud as my screams, hands exploring every curve and crevice, raving for the deep penetration.

He told me to stop. My hips moved from side to side, still on edge. I begged him like a dog, whimpering to let me cum. I had a moment of sanity to notice I had lost control, but loved the feeling and went deep back into insanity. I took the camera, and clipped clothing pins to my nipples and the lips of my pussy, a pink one hanging from my clit. I took picture after picture on the demand of my Master. What he did with them I did not care, I sought badly to orgasm, and he let me. He allowed me once more to push the brush deep into me, giving me permission to cum. All I needed was that word, and I fucked my cunt, the clothing pins thumping with each thrust. It took only minutes to finish myself up. I leaked clear cum down onto my bed. I knew I was my Master’s toy, he owned every part of my body. This pleasure I felt was because of him, thinking of him. I was tired beyond what I thought I could manage. My pussy was twitching, still leaking the last bit of reason I had inside me. I was happy.

More pictures for you. Look at the pretty picture~
In hopes you'll ignore all I just wrote.

Posted in DiD
Views 2014 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    *prints coupon* :3

youre an amazing writer o.o, also that was really hot and i so need to use that coupon right now >.>