Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

2 months of wearing diapers

Posted 03-03-2018 at 03:50 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:00 PM by Diapered_prince

Greetings,

So, this week has been really busy for me at school with mid terms and project deadlines approaching, but that is just school life.

As for my diaper time, I have defiantly lost some bladder size and now wet ever hour or so. depending on how much I drink. That has led to me boosting my diapers so they can make it till I can change. I use baby diapers laid in my normal diaper to increase absorbance and that also benefits that I can pull out the booster and have a (mostly) dry diaper underneath.

As I stated last week, I have started to mess my diapers, and that has led to my first rash. It is very minor and only a little painful, but I was prepared for it and bought some rash paste to apply so the pain/ discomfort is pretty much not there unless I am changing.

In other news, I have broken out Mario 64 and have begun to 100% it again. lots of nostalgia in that game, and I still hate "cool, cool Mountain and "Tiny Huge Island." I currently have 28 stars on save 3 while saves 1 and 2 are 120 stars.

As always, PM me (or post below) if you have questions, comments, or advice.

See you next week.
Posted in Diaper time
Views 852 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awesome that you not only do this but also keep reporting on a weekly basis.

If you want to go full incontinent for a while, you could also use a catheter (just don't mess at the same time) or if you prefer it even more extreme, a tunnel-plug.
  2. Old Comment
    I am trying to avoid the catheter route as I would like it to be natural un-potty training, but thanks for the suggestion.

However, I am kinda intereste in a tunnel plug, what would you reccomend?
    Posted 03-09-2018 at 03:33 PM by Diapered_prince Diapered_prince is offline