Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 34 votes, 4.65 average.

RE: Commando At The Office Part One:

Posted 01-05-2020 at 03:19 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 09:25 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)

Sub No Underwear At The Office Part One:

Description: The sub is in her 20s, slightly above height, and slim.

Her Outfit: A black mini skirt with side slit, short floral camisole, Pulp black suede ankle boots, silver bracket, a necklace with a hairband, and beautiful bare legs.

The sub was telling This Sir about one dare that was sent to her and what the person was asking the sub to do. The sub was explaining that she was unable to perform that dare and the reason...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 22 votes, 4.64 average.

RE:What Is Next?

Posted 11-04-2020 at 07:18 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 07:47 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)

What Will Come?

People forget that we are living in history right now. Good or bad, it will live on long after some of us are dead and buried. This election does come down to choices. As the world is watching what will take place here in the United States. What is the outcome going to be? What will happen with relationships with the world? That is the key thought in so many people's heads. The theory of what will peace be like. Or along those lines about the power of the United States....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

One of the most incorrect statements I've ever heard.

Posted 03-10-2014 at 01:22 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

"It's easier to be a Dominant than a submissive."

I read this earlier and was somewhat speechless after doing so. One of the points highlighted suggested that it was easier to be a dominant because all a Dominant has to do is give orders.

What the fuck?

That is NOT what being a Dominant is about at all.

Of course, a Dominant will give orders and should expect them to be carried through and should administer discipline if they aren't
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

How I met my husband and How I came to own Jaroface

Posted 03-15-2018 at 03:40 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I created a truth thread today that asks questions about the person who posted above you. Since I posted, naturally the first response was about me. Diapered_prince mentioned that he would like to know how I met my husband and how I came to own Jaroface. So I decided to put it in a blog for you all to read.

How I met my husband
Mr. Devious and I met right here on getDare.

In the spring of 2014 I was very unhappy. I was engaged to a man, we will call him W, who I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.63 average.

The Contract Week 9

Posted 12-01-2018 at 10:51 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-04-2019 at 12:57 PM by jane@

Monday
D and I had arranged to go for a drink after work to chat about the events of the weekend and last week
D came through to my office after 5 and seemed in excellent spirits.
She said ‘now TT you have been very good but I know you like to be bad so let’s pretend it’s like old times and your just bad - so bad - so strip now’. I hesitated D –it was still early - ‘now TT do it – it’s all good I am happy and you need a ‘treat’.

I did as I was told- when nude...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jane on her desk at work_LI.jpg
Views:	1448
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	732  
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.61 average.

The TRIAL of Jane@ The evidence (my missing Week 10 The Contract)

Posted 12-12-2018 at 05:12 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:05 AM by jane@

Document 1
The Report -- EVIDENCE BEFORE THE COURT IN THE CASE OF REGINA V TT JANE@

Jane@ forced anal sex and other degradations to gain 40 points to please her 2 Mistresses and Master C.

Summary /background
(Rules for the week 3-8th Dec –Bringing down a Sub- a penetration task.
Set by Master C the Sinister Hand acting for and directed by Goddess Emily and Mistress D.

Email from TT J accepting her task rules initially from The Sinister...
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.60 average.

Public Adventures :)

Posted 10-16-2014 at 11:29 PM by lola.fox

I’m back for my second blog post, and if it’s possible I think that I’m more nervous then I was the first time! I feel like I have something to live up to this time around, which is incredibly daunting. I hope it’s as well received as it seemed to be last time, and that whoever happens to be reading gets a bit of enjoyment out of it.

It all started early this morning when I was chatting with Sir while I was at work. Chatting with him when I start my day and he’s ending his is something...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Old Reports