Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

So You Want Your Boyfriend To Dominate You

Posted 01-26-2014 at 12:23 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

I’ve had a recent surge of questions from eager, fairly inexperienced submissives wanting to know how they can turn their BF into the Dom of their dreams. I don’t know if anyone can deliver that kind of transformation on a blog - but here’s my best advice.

#1 Figure out what you want.

You need to decide exactly what it is you want, and that means writing it down. Blog about it. Write in a journal. I don’t care. Just get very, very clear what you want and what you don’t want....
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fozzle's Diaper Dares levels 1-100

Posted 01-25-2014 at 10:37 PM by JTN2010

So I thought it'd be fun to try this one. Obviously it's a long term dare that I kind of do at my own pace. I'm just gonna put some vetos in there now.

1-10 are perfectly fine.
11-19 are should be fine (I kind of hate prune juice but I can stomach it)
20-29 should be doable
30-39 again doable although getting a bit messy
40-50 are fine. I assume the one about using a diaper for 48 hours means just using diapers souly for 48 hours since that'd a HUGE jump in...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dared....

Posted 01-25-2014 at 04:51 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD's, been away a while but seems I still get a dare still and so thought better anti up lol.

Will be posting a pic of my er my unmentionables as a profile pic but will not say when, well this week but not saying when exactly. Not sure how long it will stay up though.

Love, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Likes, Limits and my Toys

Posted 01-23-2014 at 03:55 PM by seahorse
Updated 06-23-2023 at 04:27 AM by seahorse

We are all here to read posts, not signatures.
So I decided to move all my likes, limits and toys to this post:

I really like small and hidden days that I can do during the day but remind me what a slut I am. Anal, light cbt, edging, cum eating, hidden, anything new and creative

Ok
Pain, wax, toothpaste, pee, humilating, semi-public, denial. Pics might work after a while.

Limits
Public, messy, cam, videos, messy,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Great Kalades Dares 2

Posted 01-22-2014 at 10:00 AM by AnalGirl1

Hi Slut!

I've got a new dare for you involving the results from your last dare.
This time your are not allowed to visit a club, but to visit different public places or your home. You can use any toy you think would be useful, to get the dare done.

40 times touching:
You will slap your butt, tits and pussy 40 times.
After that you will do 4x10 push ups, 4x10 situps, 4x10 hip rises and 4x10 pliet squats.
You have to be completely naked, while you're
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Great Kalades Dares 1

Posted 01-22-2014 at 09:58 AM by AnalGirl1

Originally Posted by Kalade
Hi slut!

I hope you'll like this one too.
First go shopping. Wear your pump buttplug and your vibroeggs. Buy a really sexy and daring clubbing dress. Blindfold yourself in the dressing room and get to the edge everytime you get in there. Try more than three dresses.
Then go to a swimming bath. Use the mens shower too shower naked. (look if someones there first ) Then swim a little bit and get on the edge, while noone is looking.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2 Dares by sonicboom1979

Posted 01-22-2014 at 08:15 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 01-23-2014 at 06:44 PM by AnalGirl1

For the public one.
Start by edging and get your pussy nice and wet. Then insert a dildo up your ass and one up your pussy. Tie a rope around your waste and through you pussy to keep the dildos in place. Sort of like a rope thong. Put on your highest heels and a skirt that is about mid thigh. Where a tight t-shirt with no bra. Put your hair up in pigtails. Go to a mall or store and shop like normal. At some point you will go into the restroom once and fuck your ass with the dildo until you edge
Posted in Uncategorized