Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Make Up Reports to Dravot

Posted 04-17-2013 at 09:19 AM by Rose_Angel

Second 4 hours plugged, April 6th

Sir, I came to the conclusion last night, that I had to put the plug in and wear my cuffs while I was sleeping, in order to have even a chance at completing everything I said I was going to complete (with exception of spanking task as already discussed with you) over spring break.

So, around 1:45 am, I lubed up my anal beads with toothpaste in the same manner as last time. At first, I put a little paste on the first 3 beads, but I examined it, and I know there was much more last time, so I got another dose of it and added it to the first 3 beads.

I had a terribly hard time actually aiming the damn beads in my ass. I got one bead in there, and the rest just wanted to bend and not go in. I finally changed my position so I was leaning forward a bit, so I could better angle the beads to aim them in. Once the first three were in there, I continued with adding more toothpaste to the last two beads, and I put them in.

I then got on my computer for near 15 minutes with free wrists and ankles. Admittedly, I did this as I wanted the main pain from the beads to be over before I attempted sleep.

That backfired. I was focused on whatever I was doing on the computer, so while I certainly felt the paste burning inside my ass a little bit, I was on my stomach and didn't feel much of it. Once I closed my laptop, turned my lights off, laid down on my bed, and put the ankle and wrist restraints on (both were on by 2:02)... I had nothing to do but just hope to go to sleep.

Having nothing else to do made the beads ever present in my ass, and it burned so much. I was debating whether or not this was even a good idea, but alas, I don't think it took me too awful long to fall asleep.

I woke up around 4:15, and was very thirsty. I couldn't believe I forgot to get water in my room. I debated going to get water from the bathroom sink. It would be a fairly "quick" walk (short distance, but ankle cuffs would make it slower), and low risk of being seen by either parent who was in bed. After debating for a few minutes, I decided to go for it!

Next thing I know however, it is 8:01 in the morning. I decided to keep everything on until 8:03, just to say I did 6 hours instead of 4. I removed my ankle and wrist cuffs, got my cup, and went to the kitchen for water. My beads were still in. After drinking a good bit, I went to the bathroom, where I prepared to remove my butt plug.

First, I got one bead out, and it hurt so much pulling the damn bead out of there. After one bead came out, I decided to get toilet paper ready, to clean the inevitable shit that was going to be on the plug. I wrapped the toilet paper around my hand a few times.

Then I reached around back, and pulled the rest of the plug out. I prepared myself mentally for what I was about to see with the plug (it truly grosses me out nearly every time!), moved the plug in front of me, and became shocked, seeing as the plug was free from any visible feces.

I simply wiped the plug down with toilet paper, then rinsed the plug off with water, and proceeded to use the bathroom as normal.

Spanking Task, April 8th

I started this task a little after noon. First, I decided to insert my butt plug for the duration of time I was not spanking my ass, as I already planned how I wanted to do my spankings.

Then I gave 10+ swats to my pussy. The + is because there are times it either did not hit my clit, or I felt the swat was not hard enough to count. I then stuck my 8 inch long, 2 inch wide, jelly dildo in my pussy, and spanked my nipples 10 times.

I repeated this same process for 50 spanks to my pussy and 50 to my nipples. For the first 3 times or so, when pulling the vibrator out, there were plenty of vaginal juices, which I promptly sucked each time I saw any.

After 50 to each type of target, I decided I ought to turn the vibrator on while the dildo was in my pussy, so I put a couple batteries in. After this, I edged before pulling the vibrator out, while I was switching between nipples and pussy. As a note, even before having the batteries in, just holding that huge thing in my pussy caused me to nearly edge.

After 100 swats were delivered to each the pussy and nipples, I continued using the black jelly vibrator and turning it on, but it didn't stay in my pussy for too long at any given time, for I swatted my left and right nipples as quickly as I could for the duration. They were getting extremely sore, and I wanted to just get it over with. So I'd swat the left nipple 10 times, put the vibrator in, swat the right nipple 10 times, take it out, etc. until 200 total swats had been dealt to my nipples.

Once this was over, I got up, and immediately grabbed my cup, went to the kitchen, and poured myself some water! I went back to my room, removed the butt plug, and proceeded to swat my ass 10 times.

For this however, I decided I didn't want to move much, and I checked the initial dare you gave me, and the command was to insert/remove something in/from my pussy before continuing to the next set, so I used my really small vibrator, with no battery. It is small enough to quickly shove up my pussy, and then easily removed by pushing my pelvic muscles, which is how I removed it each time.

These went super fast. My ass stung a lot at first, but the more spanks I delivered, the easier it was for me to continue taking the pain, however my arms got so, incredibly tired.

But I of course persevered, switching the arms every 20-30 spankings or so to give the other a brief rest.

Also, most times I took my small vibrator out, I stuck it in my mouth to lick/suck as I was delivering my other spankings. I was of course naked during this entire process, Sir.

I finished just before 1, so the task in total took almost an hour.

Corner Time Reports

First dose of corner time:

Of the hour and 15 minutes, I’ve just completed 22 minutes, Sir. The first minutes were of me standing in my “corner” (for those of you reading this on getDare, my corner is really a section of my wall, which to the left is my closet door, and about 2 feet to the right of the closet door is the side of my bookshelf) with my nose holding a quarter to the wall. I decided not to set an alarm. Rather I wanted to see how long I could last in the corner without a pre-set timer motivating me to stay put. So I used the stopwatch feature on my phone. I keep it out of site so I don’t know how much time has passed. I dropped the quarter quickly. I stopped the timer and saw that only 4 minutes 8 seconds had passed, of course for these purposes I will not count the seconds, as there is stopping time between the quarter dropping.

After the quarter dropped, I knelt, and reset the stopwatch, and forced myself to count slowly to 300 in my head “one one thousand, two one thousand” etc. After reaching 300, I stayed kneeling for as long as I could seem to stand it. Once I couldn’t any longer, I looked at the phone and stopped the timer. 11 minutes had gone by, for a total of 15.

I felt like I could still stay in the corner for a bit longer, so I tried holding a quarter to the wall again, and continued the time on my stopwatch. I was thinking, man this is so boring, as well as thinking that I should have already been done with this, and that Dravot is incredibly kind for extending my time limit for another week. I coughed a couple times, but still managed to hold the quarter to the wall. When I dropped the quarter again, another 7 minutes had gone by, for a grand total of 22 minutes.

Second dose of corner time:

On Wednesday, April 10th, I decided to do another bit of corner time, again without timing myself. I held a quarter to the wall for 10 minutes. It did not drop, but I got tired and ended my corner time.

Third dose of corner time:

I’m certainly a procrastinator, Sir. Today is April 14th, the last day I’m allowed to clock in corner time. I just knelt in the corner from 4:15 to 4:35, with my alarm set. My knees were killing me, and when I occasionally went into the alternate kneeling position, as usual, I tend to get a bit dizzy. I think it was even worse this time around, as my diet is limited with only having soft foods available to eat, seeing as my wisdom teeth were removed yesterday. While in the corner, I wondered about whether or not I’ll be able to do more or not later, knowing that I still have 23 more minutes to do.

Fourth Dose of corner time:

So, I decided that for my last 23 minutes of corner time, I’d try something new that I knew would please you, and that is putting ice up my ass. I grabbed 6 small cubes from the tray, but I of course had no idea how many I’d be able to use, but I figured 6 would be a definite max for the first.

After I got one in, I was shocked with how it felt. My entire body froze for a moment, trying to figure out the sensation. I quickly got over that, and stuck another cube up my ass. However at this point, I wasn’t mentally able to do any more. I think I could in the future, but for a first time, my mind said to stop.

Then I put my anal beads up my ass, and then knelt in the corner and set my alarm for 24 minutes ahead. I found myself squeezing my nipples and enjoying myself a bit while there, thinking about you using ice up my ass in the future as a punishment. However, I decided I ought to be suffering a bit more while in the corner, so I gave myself a very painful front and back wedgie, mainly painful because of the plug in my ass. I then stuck one clothes peg on each of my ears, and looked at the time. Looking at the time was solely to report to you how long I was in the wedgie and with clothes pegs, which was for the last 13 minutes. I continued fantasizing about punishments and such, and when the corner time was all done, my underwear was soaked; this was both from the water that melted in my ass and from vaginal juices because of being so horny, Sir.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1436 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments