Posted 05-07-2009 at 12:58 PM by peinigergermany peinigergermany is offline
  3. Old Comment

Political correctness...

I totally understand this 100% and I think I know what made you write this

Go Strawb
  4. Old Comment

Political correctness...

Also just to clarify...
    int his sentence: "Now guys are trying to become girls, and girls want to be guys. What are we doing to the development of the human race? Stalling it!" I'm not talking about people who think they might have been born as the wrong gender. I don't mind these people.... I'm talking about girls who wanna take up the role as a guy(doing everything that guys do, but forgetting about their womanly side).... The same goes for guys too. We were born with our traits for a reason....
    Posted 02-20-2009 at 04:07 AM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  5. Old Comment

Political correctness...

Very well said Strawb
  6. Old Comment

I've come to a realization...

I actually used to feel like that just part of the crowd living by the rules of society... I eventually decided to go by the general rules of being my own persona nd being myself unique so I wasn't seen as a follower... I mean there is no weak end of society and there is no strong end all people are equal Jobs views and sex means nothing every different person is different and we shouldn't be set aside because of it.

As for restricting Freedom every society needs rules unfortunately in order to have order eg: Look at this site if we didn't have any rules it would most likely either be shut down or have no members at all.

Eventually you have to try and find your place in this world... Find what actually makes you happy and go on from there...

When I was a starting Member of this site (with a high amount of posts compared to allot of people) I had very bad Bi Pola depression... And to be honest this site helped me allot... But I decided to leave my school get an apprenticeship leave the apprenticeship get into I.T I took risks and make big decisions and now I am actually happy

I mean we destroy the earth in order to improve technology to make things more cosy for ourselves when in retrospect we are doing the exact opposite for ourselves in the long term future.

Who cares about what others think and go about by making yourself happy (by helping others or the environment) you only have one life make the most of it and at least enjoy yourself...

And most of all learn to enjoy your dreams they are the best thing away from reality
  7. Old Comment

I actually used to feel like that just part of the crowd living by the rules of society... I eventually decided to go by the general rules of being my own persona nd being myself unique so I wasn't seen as a follower... I mean there is no weak end of society and there is no strong end all people are equal Jobs views and sex means nothing every different person is different and we shouldn't be set aside because of it.

As for restricting Freedom every society needs rules unfortunately in order to have order eg: Look at this site if we didn't have any rules it would most likely either be shut down or have no members at all.

Eventually you have to try and find your place in this world... Find what actually makes you happy and go on from there...

When I was a starting Member of this site (with a high amount of posts compared to allot of people) I had very bad Bi Pola depression... And to be honest this site helped me allot... But I decided to leave my school get an apprenticeship leave the apprenticeship get into I.T I took risks and make big decisions and now I am actually happy

I mean we destroy the earth in order to improve technology to make things more cosy for ourselves when in retrospect we are doing the exact opposite for ourselves in the long term future.

Who cares about what others think and go about by making yourself happy (by helping others or the environment) you only have one life make the most of it and at least enjoy yourself...

And most of all learn to enjoy your dreams they are the best thing away from reality
  8. Old Comment

There are lots of people throughout history who have felt the way you do. They are people who often in their time are ignored or forgotten or seen as extream by most but later are realised to be brilliant and full of positive expression. Vincent van Gogh, J.D Salinger, Alvin Aliey, P.I. Tchaikovsky, Virginia Woolf, Mary Wollstoncraft just to name a few. Their grief and concern with the world led them to critique it so much that after, when they have long passed, the world became a better place. That is why you feel that way! Its to make our planet for our children and those of use who plan to live for ever a little bit better. Thanks for your post!
    Updated 02-10-2009 at 10:25 AM by GoogleMaster
  9. Old Comment

awww *hugs* now keep drawing
    Posted 02-07-2009 at 01:58 PM by Collared_Slave Collared_Slave is offline
  10. Old Comment

Zombie Squad's Here!!

*cries* im not in the picture
    Posted 01-26-2009 at 10:39 AM by Collared_Slave Collared_Slave is offline
  11. Old Comment

Zombie Squad's Here!!

Unless... we start having some action around here.
  12. Old Comment

Zombie Squad's Here!!

Well the way you made it sound, the GetArt is only for stories
    Posted 01-25-2009 at 06:50 PM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  13. Old Comment

Zombie Squad's Here!!

Now this is the sort of work we're looking for in the getArt Gallery...
  14. Old Comment

Zombie Squad's Here!!

Amazing!

Apparently, ZX132 got away before we could do anything.

*goes to find boots*
    Updated 01-25-2009 at 05:26 PM by LilAngel
  15. Old Comment

Zombie Squad's Here!!

If I had a nickel for everytime my chat was invaded by zombies - you provide an excellent service, angel. We love you!
  16. Old Comment

Zombie Squad's Here!!

LOL, brilliant stuff!
  17. Old Comment

Zombie Squad's Here!!

lol, very cool. good work

ps. cute strawberry
  18. Old Comment

Shit Shit Shit Warning!!

Hampers is peculiar, don't you see?

I think if i die, he'll come for me.

o.O
  19. Old Comment

Shit Shit Shit Warning!!

Hm... Sounds Kinky!
    Posted 01-22-2009 at 05:42 AM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  20. Old Comment

Shit Shit Shit Warning!!

Uhh Depp? You've got red on you.

Seriously, when the dead rise again and there is a zombie apocalypse I will have the most amazing fucking fun ever.
  21. Old Comment

Shit Shit Shit Warning!!

Ohh shiiiii...... What zombie army?
  22. Old Comment

Shit Shit Shit Warning!!

You think I WASN'T SCARED!!!!!!!!! And you ATE THEM!!!!!
  23. Old Comment

Stuff

Good news is that you are here now

*hugs my "strawberriest" friend*
    Posted 01-10-2009 at 10:08 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  24. Old Comment

Shit!!

well you better find a way because you promised me to send it!!!!
    Posted 09-25-2008 at 12:01 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  25. Old Comment

Shit!!

Shit!!

I ate a whole box of chocolates without thinking about it. Don't tell sum that's why I'm sick! <.< >.>