Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

PSA: I love you all!

Posted 06-02-2017 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly

Recently there have been some people fighting in my life. It seems to be around the topic of my love.

You see, a few months ago, Princess.Ashley negotiated with Asslvr so that she could share me. She wanted me all to herself forever and ever. Asslvr was very nice to offer to share, and although Princess didn't want to share, she finally gave in. They decided that they could share. I think the percentages were something like 75% of my love goes to Princess, 24% goes to Asslvr and then the remaining 1% can go to everybody else I love.

However, some people really don't think is fair and it has led to some fighting over me in the chat room and on kik.

I thought I would make this Public Service Announcement:

I HAVE ENOUGH LOVE TO SHARE WITH EVERYBODY!!!!*
*well most people

Even if you get only 0.01% of my love, that is still a LOT of love!!!! See, I have a BIG heart, and I have enough love to share with a million people if I choose.

As of right now, I am giving Asslvr 40% of my love. Princess.Ashley can have 30% of my love and that leaves 30% to share with everybody else!

My point is, I don't want any more fighting over my love. I love you all so so much and I want to spread love and not war.

Views 822 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow. I am actually so offended right now. You could just tell me that you hate me Butterfly.
    It's fine. I can take it.
    Posted 06-02-2017 at 12:20 PM by Princess.Ashley Princess.Ashley is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Princess.Ashley View Comment
    Wow. I am actually so offended right now. You could just tell me that you hate me Butterfly.
    It's fine. I can take it.
    If you can even possibly think that I hate you, then I don't even know what to say anymore. I guess I should just stop trying.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    If you can even possibly think that I hate you, then I don't even know what to say anymore. I guess I should just stop trying.
    I don't actually think you hate me.
    Posted 06-02-2017 at 12:24 PM by Princess.Ashley Princess.Ashley is offline
  4. Old Comment
    O.o

So, what I take from this random blog (I am new and don't know the drama) is that you are a loving person and have a cool sense of humor.

Hope the drama ends and all y'all are happy. :-)

I'd offer a hug, but I am a stranger and people don't hug strangers. But be happy!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    O.o

So, what I take from this random blog (I am new and don't know the drama) is that you are a loving person and have a cool sense of humor.

Hope the drama ends and all y'all are happy. :-)

I'd offer a hug, but I am a stranger and people don't hug strangers. But be happy!
    I don't mind a hug. *hugs* thanks for commenting.

The drama isn't really anything, it is all playful. Just me being silly mostly.
  6. Old Comment
    Ah, okay. *hugs* Sorry for my confusion. Have a great weekend!!
  7. Old Comment
    This post made me laugh with joy. Those are good problems to have Butterfly! Stay awesome and nice Snorlax pic